• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1/6 HT Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscalltheway

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for a HT Alien preferably from AVP or AVP:R. Does not have to be MIB or even come with a box. Looking to get an alien to display with a Predalien and another alien.

Also if interested in selling a HT Hicks or any other HT Aliens Marines (besides Hudson) LMK so we can see if we can work something out.

Thanks

Good luck with a hicks,your going to need it.Ive been trying to expand my collection of marines,luckily I got hicks and vas as soon as they came out and I didnt have to pay what people are asking now.Your best bet is to buy some second hand armor and build him yourself or get one of the customiser to do it for you,still wont be cheap.I may have a head sculpt available soon of hicks if your interested,its the head from hudson repainted,which if you didnt know is Hicks anyway.If you can get yourself a lonnie sculpt for your hudson,great likeness.Im pretty sure drake is available on ebay still and Ive seen a vasquez on there too,not cheap unfortunately.Also check out the forum in aliens /robots how to build your marine correctly,good source for customising your figures.Good luck and all the best with finding them.

I have Drake and Ripley but Im in England and the shipping could be expensive.Both MIB and never touched Power Loader too in the same condition.

Hi sscalltheway. I have a loose and complete Vasquez with her box. I just sent you a PM. Let's talk about it. Thanks! :wave

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

Sorry. Now my Pvt. Vasquez is SOLD (as of 07/12/10)!

Last edited:
I have a Hicks for sale in the commerce section. Here are some pics:

Last edited:
I have a Ripley brand new in the box. I also have one of the Aliens not sure which I think it may have two right legs though. I will let you know asap.

Back