• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1.0 Wetsuit by Triad Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drterrorbyte

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey browser,

I'm looking for the Female 1.0 Wetsuit (Black) that Triad Toys released awhile back. Maybe even the 2.0 Wetsuit in Black, I think it's similar to the 1.0? I'm trying to finish up a custom and I'm not too happy with the 3.0 version. Please PM me if you have an extra or one for sale! :pray:

Thanks!

Just curious . . . what is your absolute $ limit (before shipping_ for a mint in package/never opened 1.0 version if the Tony Meis version does not work out for you?

Have you contacted Vantage Collectibles (they're the new retail arm of Triad Toys) to see if they may possibly have any left around their facility? You never know.

Just curious . . . what is your absolute $ limit (before shipping_ for a mint in package/never opened 1.0 version if the Tony Meis version does not work out for you?

Have you contacted Vantage Collectibles (they're the new retail arm of Triad Toys) to see if they may possibly have any left around their facility? You never know.

I'd do $60 or so for one since the new 3.0 is priced around $30. Thank you for the heads up by the way and I did contact Vantage Collectibles through their eBay and Tony Meis. Both of which didn't have what I was looking for or the means to help. Do you have any leads by chance? I would really appreciate the look out. :monkey2

Last edited:
Back