Wrath of the Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks awesome! :rock :rock
I'll definitely be there again in the theatre, just like I was for the first one! :woo :yess:

What do you think?

Its great when hollywood starts putting out movies from Mythology! Its like free advertisement for ARH Studios line of creatures!

Last edited:
first Sweet Dreams ruins Trick R Treat..an now this trailer.. I am a Big Manson fan but I hate that song being used..lol

This movie looks Good! looks like it will be so much better, I hate the first one, Medusa looked so freaking terrible..

this looks like it has a lot going on, very happy about this trailer

The song is great in the right places. Loved it in the Gamer trailer. Worked in TrT.

Does not work here. At all.

I like almost everything Manson does, I specially really like 3 albums Mechanical Animals, Holywood and Golden Age.

I like Sweet dreams too, but I don't think that is the type of song that should be used for trailers, or movies, is just doesn't match,

Liked the first one and think this should be pretty good fun. The song works for me personally in the trailer.

I like almost everything Manson does, I specially really like 3 albums Mechanical Animals, Holywood and Golden Age.

I like Sweet dreams too, but I don't think that is the type of song that should be used for trailers, or movies, is just doesn't match,

It totally worked for Gamer. it's a very movie like song. It's punchy, it's dark, it's slow. It's got a good riff. If it makes sense to the story.

Back