Wraithnine's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just needs to be weathered (the Rangefinder is not movable)
IMAG0762.jpg

W.I.P. & Finished pics.
I was commissioned to do "Clean" versions of TCW phase 2 ShockTrooper,Waxer & Boil and a phase 1 Cmdr Fil
IMAG0769.jpg

IMAG0770.jpg

IMAG0772.jpg

IMAG0774.jpg

Very nice. :)
I'm really glad Waxer and Boil made an appearance in phase II armor. I've been wanting to fix the Phase II helmets from their Sideshow set.

Custom Clone Cmdr Ponds ,comes with 2 sets of feet,13 hands custom portrait head ,DC15-A,DC15-S and stand.
$220/133 Pounds. + P+P
IMAG0615.jpg

IMAG0633.jpg

***Great Things!! are happening on KaseyKennington's Ebay page ! there is a special sale on that only i get to hook you up with ,check out stuff on his Ebay page and if you want to buy some items at a discounted price send him an Email at: [email protected] and in the Subject box put in the code: Wraith14 to receive a a discount ."how much discount ?" i hear you ask..well check out this sliding scale :
$0-$200.00 they get 12% off of the price
$200.00-$300.00 they get 14% off the total price
$300.00-$425.00 they get 16% off of the total price
$425.00-$475.00 they get 18% off of the total price
$475.00-$550.00 they get 20% off of the total price
$550.00 and up they will get 24% off of the total purchase price!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/kaseykennington

Just done some fixes to my Cmdr Ponds:
fixed the ear where an airbubble stopped the ear from forming properly :
IMAG0816.jpg

IMAG0828.jpg

Repainted the feet to make sure they match better:
IMAG0829.jpg

IMAG0832.jpg

The Comlink:
IMAG0833.jpg

overall:
IMAG0834.jpg

You have talent man!!! These are all great! I've been deciding to paint up my veteran to the "shiny" version. What kind of paint should I use? White paint covered with clear gloss paint?

You have talent man!!! These are all great! I've been deciding to paint up my veteran to the "shiny" version. What kind of paint should I use? White paint covered with clear gloss paint?

This Gree was made using a "Shiny" Clone and the paints i use are Citadel paints (Games Workshop)

I repainted my Cmdr Ponds head as someone pointed out he looked like he was on crack! lol.
IMAG0920.jpg

IMAG0921.jpg

IMAG0923.jpg

but it is still a work in progress so there will be tweaks..

I really like your phase I Gree. Nice!
You're the master cloner so I thought I'd ask here...
I'm making a phase II Cmd Fox. His armor color is basically a inverted shock trooper. Does that include the stripes on the upper leg? I can't find an image of him that shows this. There's a vertical stripe and 2 horizontal ones on the shock trooper.

Back