Wraithnine's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE! That's freaking awesome! Nice to see him in a 1/6. Is that the original hasbro one you have pictured with him or a custom one you did from a regular trooper?

Just wondering because that last wave didn't even come to the U.S. I had to get mine from an eBay seller in Canada. Still sad that the Clone Wars line is over with. There was still so much potential for it.

Just wondering because that last wave didn't even come to the U.S. I had to get mine from an eBay seller in Canada. Still sad that the Clone Wars line is over with. There was still so much potential for it.

totally agree with you Spud its up to a few of us customizers to keep it alive mate .

lightly weathered..
IMAG1109.jpg

IMAG1105.jpg

IMAG1104.jpg

IMAG1103.jpg

Yet again very well implemented.
You managed to weather him just enough for it to work, well restrained, I always over do weathering cos I don't know when to stop :lol

Excellent work my friend

Just a couple of bits i have been working on ..

a DC-15C (Compact) specally for my Jet Trooper.
IMAG1248.jpg

IMAG1246.jpg

IMAG1244.jpg

IMAG1241.jpg

And Cmdr Thorn finally gets his phase 2 helmet!,
IMAG1238.jpg

IMAG1239.jpg

IMAG1240.jpg

IMAG1237.jpg

That is a class looking custom clone. Love the DC-15 carbine custom. Look forward to seeing the jet trooper.

Character from the superb fanfic "Changing Tides"
Clone Battalion Commander Halifax:
IMAG1303.jpg

IMAG1309.jpg

IMAG1311.jpg

IMAG1316.jpg

IMAG1323.jpg

IMAG1325.jpg

IMAG1333.jpg

IMAG1342.jpg

IMAG1343.jpg

IMAG1344.jpg