Wow Great Collection, Is It Worth 18k?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was my first thought, there's only a few without boxes. You'd need a huge room for the boxes alone.

So many busts, I really can't tell if it's worth 18k, that's around $26,500:horror

your wasteing your time trying to sell a massive lot like that, he defently needs to break it down as people searching for busts statues may not look in that sale or even see it

he should just open a museum & charge entrance fee for ppl who come n see it
maybe he will make back some money.

He will sell faster and maybe even for more money if selling in lots, or each bust/statue separately, offering shipping options, not only pick up,

If I had that much stuff, I wouldn't want strangers coming by my house! He is just begging for a home invasion.

It's hard to say, I think he's hoping he gets lucky & some rich dude that isn't completely clued up on the value of these things comes along & buys the lot, it's been known to happen & it's certainly a great collection.

but people who haven't bought these types of items really have no idea whatsoever. i've had people see my collection and say things like "wow this one looks expensive, you must have spent $200 on it" when in fact I spent $2000!!! little do they know that a hot toys plastic figure retails for $200 and non-collectors probably think I paid $20 since it is basically a toy.

but people who haven't bought these types of items really have no idea whatsoever. i've had people see my collection and say things like "wow this one looks expensive, you must have spent $200 on it" when in fact I spent $2000!!! little do they know that a hot toys plastic figure retails for $200 and non-collectors probably think I paid $20 since it is basically a toy.

That's why the internet is so useful, a quick search of Sideshow, Bowen & eBay of the items listed & you'll know that $31k for those collectables is a major rip-off:confused:

Back