WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! been a while since.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, never been opened it says. so what happens if you buy it and when you open it, something is wrong with it. that would suck.....to say the least.

by the way, that's the price of a small car.

I can't believe it sold for that price. That guy nearly doubled his original investment.

Holy crap! That makes it official... I will never own one of these... unless I hit the lottery... which I did... just not the one with lots of money... but cool none the less...

Pretty amazing. :eek:

I remember when this piece was still available for order, and I said to myself "yea, right" after I saw the price of it... :rolleyes: ...then again I also said "yea, right" to the WitchKing in True-Form, the Watcher, Bilbo, Stone Trolls, and many more at one time when they were still available thru Sideshow....

:monkey4

Agent23 said:
Pretty amazing. :eek:

I remember when this piece was still available for order, and I said to myself "yea, right" after I saw the price of it... :rolleyes: ...then again I also said "yea, right" to the WitchKing in True-Form, the Watcher, Bilbo, Stone Trolls, and many more at one time when they were still available thru Sideshow....

:monkey4
So true.....

The price is rather affordable compared to the one I was offered last time at EUR30,000... really I am not exaggerating!!

pordey2 said:
wow! it's been a while since we've seen Diesel on this board too
:wave

Hey Diesel!!! I've noticed he drops in from time to time, but it has been a while since I last saw him post...

I'd say file this in the "Too Good To Be True" folder. He has listed other HTF pieces at incredible prices as well. If it were legit, he could make a lot more money than he's asking. The "immediate payment" and the fact they are all "Buy-It-Nows" point to this being a cash grab.

Also, he's using stock SIDESHOW photos, not actual pictures of the items he's selling. Someone already grabbed a WATCHER IN THE WATER STATUE for $450; I wouldn't touch any of these auctions.

Back