Wouldn't a 12" Kyle Katarn be awesome!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those you haven't played the games, Kyle Katarn is a preatty bad ass dude. Easily my favorite EU character alongside Dash Rendar.

He looks like someone who would be at Comic-Con...

I'd get one for certain. I'd want him loaded up with weapons from the game though.

I find these sorts of threads interesting as to how close minded some folks are - either that or they're about 12 years old and don't appreciate anything that didn't come out in the last 3 months.

He looks like someone who would be at Comic-Con...

It's a picture from Dark Forces II. The game was 3D, but live action clips were spliced in.

You know, Kyle Katarn is like the Snake Plissken of Star Wars. He used to work for the empire and switched to the alliance, but he still does things his way.

LOL. I would not buy this and would go as far as saying I would not pay the shipping if it was free. I don't see this being on the radar of SS at all really.

I should mention that sideshow did express interest in the dark forces series as a potential for making products in an earlier Q&a..

Similar to how they expressed interest in Grand Admaral Thrawn.

I would not mind a Kyle Katarn figure, i actually loved DFJK-JKA games and all the mods that came along later with them,map packs,hilt packs,skins etc..

Well..IMO having this figure beats having a Gamorean Guard or Admiral Thrawn...i am not really a fan of any of the characters in Jabba's palace other then Boba and maybe Lando in disguise and Leia of course in her slave outfit.

Kyle.jpg

I know he is pretty much ROTS Obi-Wan in a more modern outfit..but, i would not mind having this character.

I never get the thought that somehow getting a character that some people don't like means that we're getting him instead of another character. Star Wars is Sideshow's most profitable line easily, and one they'll keep going as long as they can. There's plenty of time for everyone's favorite characters to get made.

As for Kyle, yes, yes, a thousand times yes. The Jedi Knight games are some of the finest Star Wars games out there. I would certainly be down for a version of him from any of the games (thought the DFII:JK would be preferrable). Oh man, imagine all of the awesome guns he could come with! He could also potentially be the first yellow-lightsabered character we could get (if they decided to include Yun's lightsaber that he used for a while.)

I always thought Kyle Katarn was one of the most popular EU characters, alongside Mara Jade...

Apparently not, you bunch of OT purists!!!

Back