Would you like to see Hot Toys do Everything Pt2 :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VASith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hmm...first thread got closed...here's the continuation.

"Yeah, but Apple doesn't distribute Microsoft products and ask Microsoft for help developing their own products.

I'm not sure why Sideshow fans have a such a resentment toward Hot Toys. Sideshow obviously has an admiration and respect for what Hot Toys is doing, I don't know why the fans can't hold the same attitude."

-SwedishHeat

You must have misunderstood me. I think Hot Toys should make every figure in the world....Star Wars, LOTD, Buffy, ALIENS, Smurfs, Garbage Pail Kids, Bazooka Joe....nuclear submarines, Wall Street, fusion cars, modular homes, sushi rice, Styrofoam peanuts, grass fertilizer, black truffles, LED Christmas lights, pumpkin carving kits, ceiling fans, and everything else under the sun. I love going to Sideshowcollectors.com and every other thread is how SS sucks and HT can do a better job. It shows great respect to the members of the forum and to Sideshow themselves.

Hot Toys are spectacular figures. Their Batpod and Tumbler are astonishing. That being said, they aren't the only game in town. Sideshow has figures that are fantastic as well, even Medicom has figures that are still great and hold their own. I don't need HT to make everything, I just need HT to keep doing what they are.

A monopoly is never good. No matter how great the product is. Competition keeps everyone in check.

When HT starts charging you $400 for a figure then we'll see if you still want them to make everything.

A monopoly is never good. No matter how great the product is. Competition keeps everyone in check.

When HT starts charging you $400 for a figure then we'll see if you still want them to make everything.

Competition is great..just cracks me up to see all the "sideshow sucks hot toys is better" threads popping up on this forum.

I thought Evil's thread was to try to bring light the uncontrollable unnecessary threads/posts on this forum about HT (again, like the "what happened to this thread" thread) that many including me who are getting annoyed by. The - Hot Toys should do this, Lets petition Hot Toys for, sideshow sucks/HT rules, I just love Hot Toys so much but I can find something wrong with each one of their products and I wont buy them until they fix it. I thought he was just poking fun at those people.

Don't see the harm.

Seriously. There are 50000000 HT wish thread on here yet mine gets closed. Way to go "mods".

These threads are just failed attempts at humor and are not needed. If another one is started the poster will be banned.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back