Would you like to see Hot Toys do everything?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
--

I thought they already did.

Maybe the question should be . . .

Should HOT TOYS kick Sideshow's @$$ to the curb and rename the company HOT TOYS COLLECTIBLES (formerly Sideshow Collectibles)?

--

Makes one question why there IS NOT one already?

Makes one question all the HT topics on a Sideshow forum. :cuckoo: Think I'll go off to the Apple forum and talk about how great Microsoft is....

That Would be cool of they tackled every 12 inch license sideshow and medicom have done!!

I think Hot Toys could cure cancer and AIDS and if we let them they could find intelligent life on other planets. There's nothing HT can't do!!! Except maybe have their own freaking forum.:rotfl:rotfl

They should make every person that lives and has ever lived, updated hourly with a new figure.

They better get my unibrow right, dammit.

We need a HT Dolemite!!

dolemite-remake.jpg

brick_tamland_quot_anchorman_quot.jpg

i love hot toy's lamp................:lecture

I'm so glad I found this amazing forum hottoyscollectors.com. It's the best place in the world to talk about Hot Toys. The only thing sillier would be if we all started talking about Sideshow Collectibles on this Hot Toys forum! :yess:

Oh wait...you mean this is a Sideshow Collectors forum? Then why all the Hot Toys threads in every single topic? One would think they have their own forum...:panic:

i want Hot toys to make hot toys figures of the guys who make the hot toys figures

Pff....that's nothing. Hot Toys should make the hot toys figures of the guys who make hot toys figures of THE guys who make hot toys figures of the guys WHO MAKE the hot toys figures. That would rock! :hi5::hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back