Would you guys buy a Sideshow/Olivetti Juggernaut comiquette???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense to the artist but I do not like the way he draws faces and Juggernaut's face with the helmet on looks weird. I've seen some of the females he has drawn as well and I'm not a fan.

No offense to the artist but I do not like the way he draws faces and Juggernaut's face with the helmet on looks weird. I've seen some of the females he has drawn as well and I'm not a fan.

He does an awesome punisher. His work on punisher war journal was great, like reading a comic that is all paintings. For some charachters the effect is great, for others, not (ie Venom).

He looks like humpty dumpty.

I would want Andy to do it (Lee ver.), just to match his hulk.

I love all three, really. But every time I look at Ariel's work, they remind of Bouguereau which is odd....cool but odd. And plus the way he draws Cable is orgasmic!:drool...

I just don't like his Juggernaut, though. Looks like an Ultraman monster villain thingy...

I like Olivetti, cause his style reminds me of my all-time favorite artist:

European Genius,Tanino Liberatore

ranx2.jpg

But unfortunately most of you will never understand Greatness, even when confront by it...Wish you were me...

ranx2.jpg

But unfortunately most of you will never understand Greatness, even when confront by it...Wish you were me...

really!?...Liberatore's more like Daniel Acuna but each to their own....I guess.

ranx2.jpg

lol shut up, his work does kinda look like that image above.

I would prefer his Rhino to his Juggernaut. I want a Juggernaut though not sure I like his design but his Rhino rocks.

I would not buy a Juggernaut based on this artist rendition. I am not impressed with this style of art in 2-D form and definately not in 3-D form. I've been wanting Sideshow to do a Premium Format Juggernaut with real boots and metal arm & hand bands and a removable metal helmet with Andy Bergholtz as the sculptor. Now thats a sculpt worthy of purchase. :D:banana

I want the old school Juggernaut. Like Bowens statue but, bigger and better!!

I'm not a fan of his Juggernaut... but I'd buy the 5h1t out of an Olivetti Rhino Comiquette...

punwjhh_hc.jpg

Back