Would you buy vehicles, horses, ....?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve read interviews with Clint from ages ago, and from books dealing with Sergio Leone, and technically he’s not playing the same character in any of the three movies. These were just such low budget affairs that even most of the costume that he wore was actually his Rowdy Yates outfit including the guns, holster, shirt, pants, and hat, aside from minor additions here and there. Calling them the Man With No Name trilogy was a Hollywood affectation once they were brought stateside, even though he has a name in For A Few Dollars More (Manco). Eastwood himself confirmed they are not the same character in a couple books written about him. Leone also wanted him to play the lead in Once Upon A Time In The West since they worked so well together, despite neither one of them speaking the same language, but by that time, scheduling conflicts made it impossible, so Charles Bronson got the part. Not sure where that movie would have fit in if he was playing the same character.

I’ve read interviews with Clint from ages ago, and from books dealing with Sergio Leone, and technically he’s not playing the same character in any of the three movies. These were just such low budget affairs that even most of the costume that he wore was actually his Rowdy Yates outfit including the guns, holster, shirt, pants, and hat, aside from minor additions here and there. Calling them the Man With No Name trilogy was a Hollywood affectation once they were brought stateside, even though he has a name in For A Few Dollars More (Manco). Eastwood himself confirmed they are not the same character in a couple books written about him. Leone also wanted him to play the lead in Once Upon A Time In The West since they worked so well together, despite neither one of them speaking the same language, but by that time, scheduling conflicts made it impossible, so Charles Bronson got the part. Not sure where that movie would have fit in if he was playing the same character.

:lecture

That's the logical explanation.

Also Lee Van Cleef is clearly playing two different characters.
And the supposed "Man with no Name" actually does somewhat have different names throughout the course of the films: "Joe", "Manco" and "Blondie"
Though celebrated for the similar style, tropes, director, composer, stock characters, and lead, it's more a trilogy in spirit, than strict narrative.

More on topic, while perusing movie specific horses, Different scale, yet never knew there was an actual market, similar to what you get with the famous TV/Film cars:
Apparently Bryer did a whole line of TV/Film Horses:.
84nstd.gif

84nu3b.gif

84np9f.gif

84npg8.gif

84npwj.gif

84npjl.gif
...and more

With all the western figures hitting the 1:6 market, It'd be great if one of the higher end 1:6 horse manufacturers, did this in earnest.

Last edited:
Clint is riding a mule in that scene. I think he even refers to it as his mule.

I do kinda want a horse for Arthur. My wife calls the game “Man on Horse” because every time she sees me playing, I’m just riding everywhere, lol.

Not sure how accurate (I think you measure at shoulder not top of head), some size comparison, with T. Walker as avrage.
I do kinda want a horse for Arthur. My wife calls the game “Man on Horse” because every time she sees me playing, I’m just riding everywhere, lol.
"Man on Horse" has so many great horses to choose from, there are several channels showcasing RD horses, I like @Daneliecastsgames horse overviews here- Red Dead Redemption 2 Horses
I'm partial to the Criollo

JXK and MrZ has several 1:6 horses, though some no longer available, wish there was more manufacturers competing to put a greater variety out there, for all the media showcasing horses.

84xv3r.gif

85nb7j.gif

Last edited:
I wish Phicen would adapt their technology to a horse. Every 1/6 horse is static or has ugly knee joints.

Green Hornet's Black Beauty ;1965 Chrysler Imperial Crown

Up next, the Black Beauty
6xje2d.gif

bdf2d7244b290bdc9d637eb82f809075.gif

18:32 ...maybe lets add the Black Beauty to 66 projects as well..."
Well, there it is: :blissy , wait, this is terrifying I have no room for it!
If Jazz roles out the Black Beauty, are they considering making the Green Hornet & Kato figures themselves?
2213c5afd3ced6a9e8a6046101284f76.gif

Now who will design the rotating ModuCase?
78dk6r.gif

78dkam.gif

Civilian Reid drives a 1966 Chrysler 300 Convertible, ...Hornet drives the modefied Imperial Crown !!!

Scale of the original, props look closer to 1:12?
78dn51.gif

Last edited:
21:50 - "With regards to new licenses and new IPs ...still high on my list are: K.I.T.T. Knight Rider, Jurassic Park, Mach 5 Speed Racer, James Bond [Aston Martin] DB5 ...all very much on my wish list." -Joost

All for the Mach 5, though if they get to the Shooting Star I'm a goner.
Honestly always preferred the #9 Shooting Star to the Mach 5
giphy.gif

Last edited:
The latest post updates and info are all new, interesting (I thought), and relevant to the thread as Jazz are pretty much the forefront of 1:6 Vehicle production, several have asked for hear.
Should I have started another thread?
I honestly don't get it. :huh

Last edited:

New interview with Joost (if someone wants to start a Jazz Inc specific vehicles thread by all means share it there)
Some time stamps of interest :

1:46:43 - Confirmed actively pursuing Knight Rider license for 1:6 KITT
c50c7988e72b1cd751060f07ff13db3c.gif

2:01:46 Reaffirmed Top three 1:6 Vehicles (pending license) with best chance of being made -
KITT
James Bond DB5
Mach-5

2:03:06 - On the Bond DB 5 (confirming if they secure license would include their own 1:6 figures)
42850b763ed1336128e90c083a4f5942.jpg

2:03:54 - Same for KITT would also include their own figures Michael Knight etc.

2:08:12 On the 66 Batgirl Motorcycle (hysterical reply)
I was aware of the frilly elements, yet honestly never even noticed the ridiculous giant bow on the back. :lol
If WB insists it must include the frilly elements to be show accurate, maybe make them removable, justified as they do not feature on her animated intro, so they must be removable. :wink1:
8mjztz.gif

8mjjeq.gif

Possible 66 Batboat
More possible Batmobiles after Animated, possibly the 97

2:14:36 - 66 Black Beauty -
bdf2d7244b290bdc9d637eb82f809075.gif

2:15:43 - On posibly the most requested Mad Max V8 Interceptor and why a licensed one is unlikely -
301b32d8adfa774e43da74aca0dd00d4.jpg

Last edited:
Back