Would you buy T3 figures produced by Hot Toys???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy T3 Figures from Hot Toys?

• Yes

Votes: 86 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 76 46.9%

• Total voters
You never know if they are looking in on our discussions. I feel that anything is possible with HOT TOYS. They may decide to do a run if enough people are interested. Nothing wrong with discussing the topic.

Is there even a point to this thread since HT has already publicly stated they have no interest in making T3 figures? :dunno

Groupthink much?

I find it hard to believe this many people hate T3.

Just lies, lies, & more lies. I guarantee you if HT announced a T3 line tommorow, half who said not interested would be the first ones in the specs thread, trying to critique the figures while *itchin' about whats NOT right about 'em (and how it should be); but still proceed to P.O or buy the figure despite their so-called hate for the film.

Typical fandom for ya...:rolleyes:

...Love you guys anyways
icon_biggrin.gif

*EDIT*: Oh, to answer the question, I would be interested. Maybe not in the Arnold, as I have the T2 T-800 & that pretty much represents the entire 'Arnold' Terminators in my eyes, but a T-X would definitely be welcomed!

Last edited:
This thread convinced me to throw in the BR of T3 last night and watch part of it...and despite the forced humor in some spots, it's still a pretty good Terminator flick...

I think HT could find some success with a few figures from T3...Kristanna Loken is pretty doggone striking in that patent-red-leather outfit and would make a really cool figure. The T-X endo would look great too.

This thread convinced me to throw in the BR of T3 last night and watch part of it...and despite the forced humor in some spots, it's still a pretty good Terminator flick...

I think HT could find some success with a few figures from T3...Kristanna Loken is pretty doggone striking in that patent-red-leather outfit and would make a really cool figure. The T-X endo would look great too.

:lecture

Right on bro. I could have predicted this thread would turn into a T3 HATE thread which they always do. But for the peeps that like the movie and that includes myself... I agree that if HT did make a line of T3 figs a lot of guys would buy them. I hope that representatives from HT do read our positive comments about T3 and make us some figures. :pray:....:wave You just never know. Mike

^Yeah. Well I hate the film and will continue to hate the film but theres just no way I could possibly pass on a Hot Toys Final Battle T-850 with one half almost entirely endoskeletonised. The sheer impressiveness of such a piece would demand my money regardless of my low opinion of the film.

That's all you need to know!

The elite have spoken :lecture

What are you the King Darkness cheerleader? Elite? Self absorbed, believes he should be the decision maker for everyone?

If Hot Toys decided to make T-3 figures they would sell, and sell well. If they wanted to insure a sell out, they'd make it an exclusive, just like the POS Guardian Predator that has maybe 5 newly sculpted accessories and the rest is all "re-casts" of previously released Predators.

TX would sell and sell well. Human version of the TX with interchangeable arms/hands would also sell well. Arnold of course, BD and undamaged, and if it would come with star shaped glasses that were on screen for 5-10 seconds, so freakin' what. It would be fantastic if they made a T-1 in 1:6 format.

If you are not a fan, pass. Just don't crap on people that would want these items. The question was would buy T3 figures by HT. HT can always change it's mind.

This place runs wild with negativity, not just T3, but some here don't post anything positive and well, you see it as well as I.

What are you the King Darkness cheerleader? Elite? Self absorbed, believes he should be the decision maker for everyone?

If Hot Toys decided to make T-3 figures they would sell, and sell well. If they wanted to insure a sell out, they'd make it an exclusive, just like the POS Guardian Predator that has maybe 5 newly sculpted accessories and the rest is all "re-casts" of previously released Predators.

TX would sell and sell well. Human version of the TX with interchangeable arms/hands would also sell well. Arnold of course, BD and undamaged, and if it would come with star shaped glasses that were on screen for 5-10 seconds, so freakin' what. It would be fantastic if they made a T-1 in 1:6 format.

If you are not a fan, pass. Just don't crap on people that would want these items. The question was would buy T3 figures by HT. HT can always change it's mind.

This place runs wild with negativity, not just T3, but some here don't post anything positive and well, you see it as well as I.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

The T-800 from T2 is enough for me unless HT wows me with a mega-damaged T-800 like the custom job above.
But I would certainly pick up variations of the TX! :)

Definitely. Would like them a lot more than T2 figures. At least there aren't tons of them out already.

Personally I think she's even more striking without red leather outfit :naughty

A TX in human and endoskeleton form is a must. For something unusual, a T-1 and 1st generation flying HK.

You know despite the hate this one gets, I actually enjoy T3 but then again I like P2 as much as P1 so....

I'd totally get an HT "time travel" TX with a new anatomically correct body with authentic likeness to Kristanna Loken. No outfit or accessories needed :p:naughty:D

This.

LOL but seriously, no i wouldnt. I cant stand T3, sorry.

I was coming in here to say I would definitely pick up an extreme BD T-800 from the end of the film and was treated to that beautiful custom featured above. Would absolutely pick something up.

I was coming in here to say I would definitely pick up an extreme BD T-800 from the end of the film and was treated to that beautiful custom featured above. Would absolutely pick something up.

The funny thing is T3 isn't the most extreme battledamage any of the T-800s suffer - that honour goes to the T1 T-800 who gets ALL his organic flesh burnt off and then gets blown in half.

However yeah that custom above is incredible! Hot Toys make it so! (I know thats probably in vain)

Back