Would you buy T3 figures produced by Hot Toys???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy T3 Figures from Hot Toys?

• Yes

Votes: 86 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 76 46.9%

• Total voters
My take on John Connor (Nick Stahl) was that John most likely would have acted just as Stahl's portrayal on T3. Think about what he has on his plate. I am sure he would have been strung out rebelling against the things he must do being humanities savior. Getting drunk while coming to terms with his destiny. Sarah is dead he is alone. I think Stahl did a good job with his take on Connor. Now that being said would I have thought to cast him in the role. Probably not. But I don't think he ruined the movie. Just my opinion. But then again I eat , sleep and :moon all things TERMINATOR:lol Now that I think about it Edward Furlong would have been perfect for that role and he wouldn't even have to act. :rotfl

T3 had the worst John Connor ever. He just didn't look like someone you would follow to the death in a battle field for. Furlong had what it took to be that rebel young Connor and Bale was just a real badass in T:S. And I just down right don't like Claire Danes.

Kristanna Loken had to be the damn hottest Terminator Skynet ever created. I think if all the Terminators were T-X's like her, we would have lost the war in a very short time. :lol

nick stahl was miscast as john conner, but i think the reason he was cast in the first place was because there was a resemblance to michael biehn as kyle reese. this made conner look like reese's son...as opposed to a badass bale-esque conner

T3 was a good film. I liked it a hell of a lot more than T1, but not as much as T2 and TS. Having that said, I voted "Yes" only for Arnold. If they did a severely BD figure, it'd look fantastic. Plus, we haven't seen many figures of the older Arnie (not present-old, but from T3). It'd be an interesting switch in gears.

For that you get THIS!:gun:explode:

My take on John Connor (Nick Stahl) was that John most likely would have acted just as Stahl's portrayal on T3. Think about what he has on his plate. I am sure he would have been strung out rebelling against the things he must do being humanities savior. Getting drunk while coming to terms with his destiny. Sarah is dead he is alone. I think Stahl did a good job with his take on Connor. Now that being said would I have thought to cast him in the role. Probably not. But I don't think he ruined the movie. Just my opinion. But then again I eat , sleep and :moon all things TERMINATOR:lol Now that I think about it Edward Furlong would have been perfect for that role and he wouldn't even have to act. :rotfl

Absolutely bro. Stahl isn't a bad actor. He just didn't fit the shoes of what Connor should look like. That's what I meant. If someone else was cast and played it the same way, I may have enjoyed it a lot better. But the fight scenes between the 2 Terminators were awesome.

Not only no, but ____ NO!

You must realize people blow off 80% of your comments, if they read them at all.

Yes! TX (human and non-human versions) Minty Arnold and BD Arnold (removable batter would be cool). 1:6 T-1, the small aerial HKs.

:slap :gah: You don't deserve to be a collector and should have your collection confiscated and all nerd privileges revoked immediately. :cuckoo:

Another person's opinion and tastes should never be criticized. It's like telling a person that their culture isn't right and yours is or the way they eat is wrong just because they don't use the same utensils. I'm just saying to each their own. Just because a majority of us don't see things his way doesn't mean we gotta bash him for it. Some people like T3 and other don't. He likes it more than T1 well that's him. So what? No one should be able to say who deserves and doesn't deserve to be a collector.

I voted for No. T2's T-800 is good enough for me, as it's the most iconic of all the Terminators (the version in Terminator 1 included). Then again, I've been known to eat my words, especially when the end result would look amazing.

I votes yes,,just to have a T-X endo,,,
In regards to the T3 film,,i njoyed it,,its defiantly not the strongest in the franchise,,,but ,heck what can ya do:)

Another person's opinion and tastes should never be criticized. It's like telling a person that their culture isn't right and yours is or the way they eat is wrong just because they don't use the same utensils. I'm just saying to each their own. Just because a majority of us don't see things his way doesn't mean we gotta bash him for it. Some people like T3 and other don't. He likes it more than T1 well that's him. So what? No one should be able to say who deserves and doesn't deserve to be a collector.

Blade's a cool cat and his opinion is fine. This "doesn't deserve to be a collector" is rubbish" (His reviews are very articulate and informative as well)

However...he does deserve a little friendly flogging for liking T3 over T1 :lol

I liked T3 but figures have already been made for the die hard fans. I could be swayed to make an exception for an Air Force dress uniform T-X.

Ban request.

Film itself notwithstanding, I'd certainly buy a T-X Terminatrix. I thought the concept was great, and the endo and Loken's outfit was excellent.

Back