would you buy HT predators river ghost?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this was in Predators? I have no idea what it is... even though I saw the movie :lol

So obviously, that would be a no for me :lecture

"The thing from the cages" "It must have thought we were the ones who brought it here" (that last quote might not be exactly what he said, think it is though..)

You don't remember that? When Edwin is running through the jungle and theres that thing chasing him?........ Isabelle thinks she kills it, but finds out she actually missed the shot. Then we learn that FATBURN was the one who killed it.

"The thing from the cages" "It must have thought we were the ones who brought it here" (that last quote might not be exactly what he said, think it is though..)

You don't remember that? When Edwin is running through the jungle and theres that thing chasing him?........ Isabelle thinks she kills it, but finds out she actually missed the shot. Then we learn that FATBURN was the one who killed it.

The picture on the first page was the first time i really got a look at it.Im guessing he was'nt thinking of the 2 second shot of him.

Yes, :yess: I would purchase at least one Hot Toys River Ghost / Stickman. (An extra one could be a Predator Hound victim.)

I am a creature collector and it would be a perfect addition. I have considered trying to convert an "Erosive Guyver" model kit, but I just don't have time because I work too much.

I still want several of Hot Toy's other products, but I would purchase this also.

In fairness, that is a pretty forgettable movie all the way around.

no, it would look just as bad as HT's aliens if they tried to make it. i'd get a NECA one though.

Oh, gotcha... river ghost didn't really jive with "thing in a cage" in my mind.

In fairness, that is a pretty forgettable movie all the way around.

That too :lol

I'd be in for one. Loved the movie and it was a much-needed flick after the horror that was AVP-R. Sure, he only got a few seconds of screen time, but just like the P2 Lost Hunters, he'd still look badass on a shelf.

A reasonable amount of interest. He is pretty neat looking, not sure if they'd make him though.

Clipboard04.jpg

Might be cool. Maybe.

I don't really think theres anything 'cool' about it. Sorta boring looking actually, I don't get why anyone thinks it'd be worth having on shelf.

I'd be in for one. Loved the movie and it was a much-needed flick after the horror that was AVP-R. Sure, he only got a few seconds of screen time, but just like the P2 Lost Hunters, he'd still look badass on a shelf.

Ya but with the lost hunters you know exactly what they are straight away they are proper tribal predators and anyone who look's at your collection will know that, imo they don't need screen time to justify them at this stage. This creature however would be a waste of time ..it's got zero character and blink and you missed it in the movie, i bet because of this thread it's the first time some of us have even got a good look at it or even remembered it was even there.

Also you must remember it's very easy for hot toys to rehash a predator, do you really think they would develop a whole new sculpted figure from scratch based on a character that was pretty much a running blur in the movie?:dunno:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Back