Would you buy Hot Toys Harry Potter figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy HT Harry Potter figures?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 52 37.7%
  • No, most likely not.

Votes: 67 48.6%
  • Maybe, it depends on the characters

Votes: 19 13.8%

• Total voters
Re: Hot Toys Harry Potter?

im waiting for Sideshow or Hot Toys to grab this license to get some awesome collectibles from this series, so if it ever happens yes i would buy Harry, Ron, Hermione, Snape, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Bellatrix, Voldemort...basically every character without question

I've got nothing against the movies or characters, but I would just not be interested in figures no matter who makes'em

Nope. Not at all. And we're what, 6 movies in and HT hasn't done any yet? Hold your breath, see where it takes you.

Big Maybe.

Just because if HT did them they would look so good. But other than that not really interested.

No, most likely not. The books are great, movies are good too, but I wouldn't buy any figs.

Booooo. Misleading title. The way it's phrased I thought they implied something on their Facebook page like they did with Watchmen, Wolverine and are doing with Inglorious Basterds. I'd get them but at HT prices it'd be picking and choosing definitely

Hot Toys would do a great job with this license and I would buy several of the characters, but being that it's near the end of the movie arc I don't think they will pick up this license.

I've been anticipating this and wondering the same. IF HT did them, i'd buy them all i reckon. They could do such justice with great accessories. Hate the books but love the movies.

I'd totally be down for the main three, Snape, Dumbledore (either actor), and Voldy. Maybe some others as well. And I'd get Lucius to make Captain Hook (Peter Pan, 2003).

I rather not see HT take the line, becuase they'll never finish it.

Seems too late for HT to take up the movie license now. I would definitely buy the
three lead characters.

I've already asked Hot Toys about this and they said they don't have any plans to make Potter stuff. :(

ahhh......I wonder if they could do it even though the movies are almost done. They could make a lot of figures from the movies.

I've already asked Hot Toys about this and they said they don't have any plans to make Potter stuff. :(

I wonder why, it's not like there wouldn't be a market, could be a HUGE money maker for them, bringing all the potter fans to the 1/6th collectible world, the same way The Dark Knight/Heath's passing and Michael Jackson's passing has done

I would love to see most of the adult wizard in 1/6th and would buy a lot of them.

Ugh another Hot Toys thread? I mean can they do no wrong? Of course it would be cool but man I am with Mike...misleading.

Hot toys, Sideshow, BBI, Hell, I'd take ignite. Atleast with ignite, even if the heads are so/so, we know the costumes would be incredible.

Why won't ANYONE pick up a 1/6th license for this?

Back