Would you buy Hot Toys figures of The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy Hot Toys figures of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

• Total voters

The Entity

Super Freak
Reaction score
In light of the recent Terminator-poll on the Hot Toys website, I was wondering:

Who would buy Hot Toys figures from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

The show is currently being aired on Dutch TV and I think it's great!!! :rock :rock :rock
I know that it's a couple of years (?) behind the original US airings... :rolleyes: And that the show is cancelled by now... :monkey2 :monkey2

But, I wanted to ask anyway...

I know it would require a new license for these figs, and I think the show being cancelled isn’t a positive thing… So we’ll probably never see any official figs from it, but there’s no harm in hoping :D

Anyway, I for one would love to have figures from this show! Especially a Cameron figure!!! But also Sarah and John Connor.
So who else would be interested in a Hot Toys line for this license? And what characters in particular?

I'm aware the T1 and T2 figs (which they’re hopefully gonna make) are the priorities for most people, but just hypothetically; If they made T:TSCC figs, would you buy them?

Oh, and please no spoilers from the show… I haven’t finished season 2 yet :eek:

I voted maybe, cause if Cameron was made and she turned out good, then i'd possibly get her.....but i only watched the first season so....

I would love a Cameron Endo.

I suspect that Cameron has more in common with the Marcus Endo as opposed to the T-800 Endo. The episode where Cameron kept flashing back to her "Real" self makes me think that she was of the same generation model as Marcus.

Cheers :) Mario

I thought cameron was a TX model.. she had blue eyes.. but her Battle Damage appearance was different..
I have only seen the 1st season so far..

I would buy the figs if offerered..

I would buy custom heads too..

Last edited:
I voted yes because I respect the show and I found it to be a much more Cameronesque treatment than either T3 or T4, however there would be very few candidates for figures. I think there is zero chance of this happening.

I'd be interested in:

Cameron (undamaged)
Cameron (battledamaged from series finale)
Derek Reese (the 90210 boy done well it has to be said)
Cromartie (the one who became john henry, don't know the actors name)

Now, if they were to take the risk of making figures from the show they surely have to make a Sarah and John Connor...however to be honest I'd much rather have the film versions, despite the fact I thought the actors were good in the roles.

No wonder the show was cancelled. Most people here seem to hate it, how could it hope to do well with the general public? I just hope you guys also recognise T3 and T4 for the crap that they are.

No wonder the show was cancelled. Most people here seem to hate it, how could it hope to do well with the general public? I just hope you guys also recognise T3 and T4 for the crap that they are.

T3 and T4 were not high art, but they were far better than the tv show.

Back