Would you buy a RULK statue (premium format)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since a lot of us missed out on the Hulk, and now that World War Hulk has concluded... Do you think that in order to appease collectors, sideshow will release a RULK PF rather than a variation of the hulk.

I don't think we will see another PF Hulk anytime soon (I could be wrong)... but with the comiquette on the way, and similar to what Sideshow did with Bucky Cap... I think a RULK has a strong likeliehood to get made.

Id buy it and depending on the mass and sculpture, paint it green.

Rulk-defeats-Silver-Surfer-l.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe. I just bought the Green Hulk Kotobukiya statue and will more than likely get the Red Hulk one to go with it. But if the PF one was looked cooler then maybe.

Sideshow has said that RULK divides the company. Half love him and half hate him. They've obviously been thinking about the character since a Rulk LSB was scrapped and the proto was auctioned off. If they made one like the Andy B version, Solid with a pose to face off against the original PF, I would buy one in an instant. The Exclusive could even be the scarred head. I have no interest in one at 1/5 or one that is hollow as hell.

Depends on the pose. If it's just a repaint (which I doubt) of the original or even the Comi than no. If it's something awesome, like he's about to stomp some arse, then yes. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Absolutely not. Jeff Loeb and Rulk mostly ruined the Hulk title for me for two years. :( Now he's joining up with The Avengers, threatening to do the same with them.

(As an aside, I love how everyone guessed who the Red Hulk secretly was, then Loeb and Marvel, looking shifty, said, "Oh, umm, nope. Nope, definitely not HIM. Nope." Then, two years later ... guess who?)

Since a lot of us missed out on the Hulk, and now that World War Hulk has concluded... Do you think that in order to appease collectors, sideshow will release a RULK PF rather than a variation of the hulk.

I don't think we will see another PF Hulk anytime soon (I could be wrong)... but with the comiquette on the way, and similar to what Sideshow did with Bucky Cap... I think a RULK has a strong likeliehood to get made.

Id buy it and depending on the mass and sculture, paint it green.

there is still a Planet Hulk PH coming next year i believe

Back