Would you buy a PF of HOUDINI?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzybean

Super Freak
Reaction score
Straight jacket, handcuffs, locks, milk can, underwater torture chamber...think of all the cool accessories!

This is a no-brainer! This guy was the definition of "cool".

BB

houdini.jpg

Hard to say, I might, I might not. It would depend on how cool it looked and how much it cost and what else I have on pre-order.

A 1/6 of him with all those accessories and the torture chamber as the box would be cool. I wouldn't want the milk can, as you wouldn't be able to fit him in it and you wouldn't be able to see him in it either.

A 1/6 of him with all those accessories and the torture chamber as the box would be cool. I wouldn't want the milk can, as you wouldn't be able to fit him in it and you wouldn't be able to see him in it either.

Well I'm not suggesting you display Houdini in the can itself- LOL. And why couldn't they make a milk can to scale??

BB

Well I'm not suggesting you display Houdini in the can itself- LOL. And why couldn't they make a milk can to scale??

BB
:lol One things for sure, if he came with a milk can I'd still buy him. How about a second head to display popping out of the can. Milk can that is. :lol

I actually started working on a few Houdini sculpts...my camera battery is dead or i would take more pics of the progress...i was also doing a 1/6 scale houdini head...when i get another battery i will upload a shot or two...

here is the one i have uploaded in the rough stages...

240eAdjust-1.jpg

M.

Yeah i'd take a 1/6 PF although if it looked good enough why not? Also can't wait to see the other pics klocket looking good. :)

I actually started working on a few Houdini sculpts...my camera battery is dead or i would take more pics of the progress...i was also doing a 1/6 scale houdini head...when i get another battery i will upload a shot or two...

here is the one i have uploaded in the rough stages...

240eAdjust-1.jpg

M.

Cool. Most impressive.

BB

Back