Would you buy a Hot Toys Spiderman??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they made a movie version, it would depend GREATLY on how they made the suit.
If they did a comic book version, I would in a heartbeat. Never can have too many spider-men.

actually i used to love te comic suit where he had the web slingers on the outside of his costume on his wrists

Id get it in a heartbeat. Id also want a Spiderman 3 New Goblin and Venom. I think HOt toys could do a perfect venom now that they have a bunch of references with the movie being out for a year now......although im not too sure how many people would buy it lol. A Green Goblin and Dock Ock would rock too. Not sure if id want a sandman

HT make a marvel comic line like Medicom, which includes a new spidey. Hell yeah :elefant.

I'd drop my Medicom line (except Symbiote Spiderman) in a jiffy.

:horror:horror:horror

Nothing beats Comic Spider-Man. Especially if he's drawn by Mark Bagley!

The look is nearly identical except the movie suit is more detailed and better looking in real life. If done right, a 1/6th scale figure accurately duplicating the movie's look would look much more impressive than a comic Spidey figure.

The look is nearly identical except the movie suit is more detailed and better looking in real life. If done right, a 1/6th scale figure accurately duplicating the movie's look would look much more impressive than a comic Spidey figure.

gotta disagree man, nowhere in the movie did spidey look this awesome
IMG_4531.jpg

Granted, alot of it is the posing, but I'm a hardcore comic geek.

Comics> Movie every time.

its called a DID table stand its all sold out even on ebay i tried looking for it, im surprised his leg didnt pop loose with that pose, amazing, i would never attempt that pose

its called a DID table stand its all sold out even on ebay i tried looking for it, im surprised his leg didnt pop loose with that pose, amazing, i would never attempt that pose

Of course they are. Thanks for looking out.:peace

I'll be keeping an eye out for those, that pose is ultra cool :naughty

You'd be surprised at what a difference a scaled zipper, articulated jaw, bulkier body and a light up head can make to the Ghost Rider.

True, but in general I'm happy with the figure :lol

Also, getting him for $75 is most likely better than what it would cost from HT now. Although I was able to hide the zipper with the chain so that's one issue taken care of :lol

Back