Would you buy a 1:6 Nativity Scene by Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Would You Like To See Sideshow Do For The Holidays?

• Total voters
id rather give that money to needy people. i feel guilty enough buying statues of movie characters...money on an expensive nativity scene is not cool...

THe only way it would work is if Sideshow made a regular and exclusive version.....Baby Jesus is the exclusive limited to only 750.

Last edited:
Only under the following conditions . . .

1. Joseph is sculpted as Ryan Reynolds.

2. Mary is sculpted as Kim Kardashian.

3. The three wise men are Moe, Larry, & Curly from The Three Stooges.

4. Baby Jesus is Justin Bieber.

5. You have Donkey from SHREK with a stripper dancing in front of him.

6. You have a 1:6 Satan figure with a flamethrower about torch the entire nativity.

Only then will I buy one.

I would probably want the figures, but to be something other than Mary/Joseph/Jesus, so yeah, why not? I like historical-ish stuff, and you don't get more ish than this. Can I also get a young Pontius Pilate and Roman Emperor Tiberius?

I'd get one. I mean it's no different than buying those Nativity statues anyway. But I'd buy one only if it doesn't cost a bundle. Otherwise, it's still those porcelain statues for me.

Of course Jesus was an undead if you take the accounts at face value. Maybe God is a lich?

I suspect it's more of a "Weekend at Bernie's" scenario though, those wacky Apostles were always pulling shenanigans like that.

Back