Would you buy 1/6 Beatles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy?

• Yes

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 34 51.5%

• Total voters

BadMuthaDude

Stuff n Thangs
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering how many would be interested in 1/6 Beatles by Hot Toys, Enterbay, or perhaps the new kid on the block, Blitzway.

At the very least, I'd like an early Beatles concert set up, but ideally would like a few different looks throughout their career.

Lots of beatles fans and lots of customs made on here, but unless they were cheaper than hot toys prices I doubt there would be many sales.

I'm wondering how many would be interested in 1/6 Beatles by Hot Toys, Enterbay, or perhaps the new kid on the block, Blitzway.

At the very least, I'd like an early Beatles concert set up, but ideally would like a few different looks throughout their career.

I would for certain. While other customizers did full Beatles figures they are insanely expensive and the likenesses on certain members isn't great. Another customizer had some heads available of the early Beatles but then you have to piece together outfits, etc, which isn't easy, and of course good 1/6 scale Beatles guitars are not really available.

Sean

I seen Factory Entertainment has 1/6 Beatles "Yellow Submarine" but I know nothing about these.

28190-00%20Head.jpg

https://www.factoryent.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=408386

I seen Factory Entertainment has 1/6 Beatles "Yellow Submarine" but I know nothing about these.

28190-00%20Head.jpg

https://www.factoryent.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=408386
--

I believe the subject/topic was 1:6 early era/classic Beatles before the new age/new wave drug inspired/themed era . . . not that there is anything wrong with the new age/new wave drug inspired/themed era.

Each figure would have to be done in the same numbers and each one with come with a certificate where once all four figures are produced, then the collector can mail in all four certificates to redeem for a 1:6 Yoko Ono figure.

:lol

The problem with most of Serang's headsculpts is that they all look the same. He can sculpt a good Tom Cruise and Tom Cruise playing any character made by someone else. The rest of the stuff he does is fantastic, but headsculpts aren't his specialty.

Petty sure there is a bunch of likeness right issues which is why we only ever get Yellow Submarine cartoon figures.

I know they aren't 1/6 but they're still perfect sculpts.
Wow those look great! Yeah I would definitely buy figures of The Beatles. With all the different looks they had you could really milk the hell out of the license. I'm shocked that neither Hot Toys or Enterbay have done any. You would think that with there being an Elvis figure or the MJ figures they would.

I love the Beatles - but I have no desire to buy any 1/6 figures of them.

I'd LOVE to see HT do:

Hendrix
KISS
Prince
Lenny Kravitz

:cool:

Back