Would you be interested in a Hot Toys line for Sucker Punch?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in a Hot Toys 'Sucker Punch' line?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ani24.gif

I'm trying to stick to my new rule of only purchasing figures from films I really liked/ loved.
i just want to say good luck to you. your new rule is a damn good rule. it was my rule too. long ago. :(

I voted no because as much as I think the film will be fun and a good time I won't be investing in it. Thats not to say they won't look cool but just not something I'll fork money over.

Heck no. This movie looked like absolute garbage at SDCC. HT doesn't need to invest in a new Watchmen/Spirit line of duds.

So you where the person who got stabbed in the eye during the HP Panel? :lol This movie looked anything but like garbage. :cuckoo:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Deer Hunter without all of the death and sadness. Plus she's rich, Rich.

:lol

Yeah, she was much nicer to look at back then.

OK you guys ruined my thread :monkey4

:lol

Sorry hunni. I didn't vote for two reasons: If I voted yes it would only be out of curiosity as I'd love to see them but would never buy them. If I voted no it would be just based on the fact that I wouldn't buy them and just want HT to keep cranking out the figures I do want to purchase.

It's really been a pretty awesome year for female figures in 2010. You've had quite a bit to choose from, especially when you compare it to years past.

For the record hunni, I voted no. I'd hate to see HT start another line where they'll only go 2 figures deep before bailing to the next ADD-induced license, leaving fans in utter disappointment.

You speaking from experience?

Bạn muốn nghe tiếng em bé? Tôi nói với bạn điều này và bất cứ thứ gì bạn thích cho 1,99 $ một phút. :naughty

all of HT's female figs look like advanced Barbie dolls imo, so no for me. The statues from GG would be enough

For the record hunni, I voted no. I'd hate to see HT start another line where they'll only go 2 figures deep before bailing to the next ADD-induced license, leaving fans in utter disappointment.

Yeah, there's that too... I could never imagine in the million years that this line could spawn more than 2 figures, tops.

Bạn muốn nghe tiếng em bé? Tôi nói với bạn điều này và bất cứ thứ gì bạn thích cho 1,99 $ một phút. :naughty

Nếu các cô gái từ punch sucker sẽ xoa dầu trẻ em trên khắp cơ thể của tôi cho $ 1,99 một phút, tôi muốn được xuống.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back