Would there be interest in a Lone Ranger 1/6 license??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd prefer a hot toys lone ranger. go hero figures arent that great and they're crazy pricey too for what you get. after buck everything just went downhill imho

My stuff may seem pricey, but everythign is hand made to your specs, museum quality, real felt wool hats, real premium tooling calfskin leather rigs, and hand cast one at a time pewter guns, made right here in the US in my studio. All of my competition is priced slightly lower than me, and they all get their stuff out of boxes from china.

This would be a great line. However, I would not get from Go Hero.

Stevostoys, I've seen your work before, great stuff. I hope to order from you some day soon, as I've been watching a lot of "Have Gun Will Travel."

I'm going to head over to your site, I'm looking for Paladin's hat and holster rig. If you don't have it, can you make it? Thanks.

PLAYING MANTIS produced and released THE LONE RANGER and TONTO as part of the CAPTAIN ACTION 1:6 line from some years ago, but those are not indicative of the advancement made in 1:6 since then in terms of design, detail, and quality.

Granted, HOT TOYS would be an ideal company to acquire such a license as THE LONE RANGER, but if they do . . . we'll see figures based on the upcoming film w/ Johnny Depp . . . provided HOT TOYS is even interested in the license to begin with.

Personally speaking . . . and my post/reply will be considered by some as "biased" . . .

I'd like to see Triad Toys take on the LONE RANGER license given how well they handled the WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE JOSH RANDALL figures as well their upcoming ZORRO figure. Heck, I'd like to see them take on the HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL license if it is available for a worthwhile 1:6 RICHARD BOONE/PALADIN figure.

PLAYING MANTIS produced and released THE LONE RANGER and TONTO as part of the CAPTAIN ACTION 1:6 line from some years ago, but those are not indicative of the advancement made in 1:6 since then in terms of design, detail, and quality.

Granted, HOT TOYS would be an ideal company to acquire such a license as THE LONE RANGER, but if they do . . . we'll see figures based on the upcoming film w/ Johnny Depp . . . provided HOT TOYS is even interested in the license to begin with.

Personally speaking . . . and my post/reply will be considered by some as "biased" . . .

I'd like to see Triad Toys take on the LONE RANGER license given how well they handled the WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE JOSH RANDALL figures as well their upcoming ZORRO figure. Heck, I'd like to see them take on the HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL license if it is available for a worthwhile 1:6 RICHARD BOONE/PALADIN figure.

I'm not into modern day Hollywood, just too much rehashed hot air with over priced actors.

I missed out on the Captain Action Blue Lone Ranger outfit but landed Tonto years ago. Very cheap figure by todays standards so these shouldn't even be considered. I haven't seen any of Triads sculpts up close so am unsure how detailed they are. Main reason I wouldn't go the Go Hero or Day2Day route. Triad's Zorro looks impressive and I've considered it many times. Do you owe him? any pics?

I've been knocking out at least ten episodes a night of HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL, such a classic, and loving every minute. I looked on Stevos' site but no Paladin garb. If this ever comes into fruition, I'm there.

Battle Gear Toys is starting to open up with some gunslingers, I think Auggie is on his 3rd set. I'll post some pics of the two I've kitbashed later tonight.

Well here are my first two Gunslinger kit bashes as promised.

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

I would LOVE to see Moore and Silverheels done well in 1:6 form. Go Hero does seem to be the likely company to do it. I wouldn't mind if they did provided they get everything right, especially the Lone Ranger's intricate gun rig... Oh! And let's not forget Silver and Scout!

I've amassed a number of images of Moore's costume and revolvers (along with unfortunately only a few of Silverheels') intending to do a custom figure of each. These two have been up at the top of my most wanted list since I started collecting figures. It would be great if I could spend less time looking for materials, sewing, etc. and just click on the "Buy" button online some day soon.

Just saw this thread and thought I would add my own version done a few years ago.

Back