Would anyone be interested in 1:1 figures??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prop Sculptor

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Yes, figures. Not statues, but articulated figures in a 1:1 scale be it manual or automated articulation.

Right now we're talking with a few people about possibly doing some "High-Tech Prosthesis" devices replicating a certain war machine and something with a V and VI at the end of it...

I've posted this a few other places, but thought I would post here as well...

This is a straight copy and paste from another board, and if this violates and rules, apologies - didn't think it did, but you know how it is. Interpretation and rules vary from one to the other...

_____

So the good news is, Marvel has the proposal and I am waiting for the Consumer Dept. to come back with final numbers for points, percentages, distribution, run numbers, all that good stuff. So, it looks like this may be a licensed piece, be it w/an upfront guarantee or a per-unit sales license with a fixed percentage going back to Marvel.

That being said, here are the final design tech-specs for the different models that were in the proposal. These might be harder to read, as they're copied right off of the proposal and have a different number of min. pieces per each model...

So work with me here lol

---

"Hammer" Model:
6ft-5inch tall Marvel Iron Man MkVI Fiberglass sole-standing mannequin w/
fiberglass skin w/poly-reinforced sub-skin hollow shell construction w/rigid foam core; manual flip-top visor w/RDJr / T. Stark likeness and 180deg. rotational neck unit; LED-lit chest arc, eyes and hand palms via dedicated power source (United States UL stnd. home wall plug); articulated shoulders and elbows; color matched paint scheme p/Marvel color approval.
Est. MSRP: $2500 USD plus actual shipping cost
Min. Unit Count: 15 units

"Stark" Model:
6ft-5inch tall Marvel Iron Man MkVI Fiberglass sole-standing mannequin w/ fiberglass skin w/poly-reinforced sub-skin hollow shell construction w/rigid foam core; 10inch lit base with 18inch lit "Iron Man 2" logo; manual flip-top visor w/RDJr / T. Stark likeness and 180deg. manual rotational neck unit; LED-lit chest, eyes and hand palms via dedicated power source (United States UL stnd. home wall plug); manually articulated upper torso (shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, fingers and upper abdomen); color matched paint scheme p/Marvel color approval.
Est. MSRP: $4500 USD plus actual shipping cost
Min. Unit Count: 15 units

"Mark VI" Model:
6ft-5inch tall Marvel Iron Man MkVI Fiberglass sole-standing mannequin w/ fiberglass skin w/poly-reinforced sub-skin hollow shell construction w/rigid foam core; 10inch lit base with 18inch lit "Iron Man 2" logo; manual flip-top visor w/RDJr / T. Stark likeness and 180deg. animated rotational neck unit; LED-lit chest, eyes and hand palms via dedicated power source (United States UL stnd. home wall plug); animated articulated upper torso (shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands and upper abdomen); optional animated "flight flaps" on back, calves and rear-shoulders; optional animated shoulder/trap missile pack and "gauntlet" faux rocket launcher; optional programmable radar sensor for unit activation; Optional programmable sequence and sound design;color matched paint scheme p/Marvel color approval.
Est. MSRP: $6500 USD plus actual shipping cost
Min. Unit Count: N/A - p/unit order base

--

So there it is, that's what being presented; again, waiting to hear back on the permissions of what I can and cannot do. The prototype sculpting will begin in the next 3 or 4 weeks depending on how I fast I can get the turtle suit done.

I have a couple of people/firms sending in ITB forms on doing the mechanics for the suits, and Bob Dullam (Bob Dullam / Bob Dullam | Facebook) will be sculpting the face of Robert Downey, Jr and I will be sculpting the suit and base.

And again, these are prelim numbers. I doubt that they'll go for that price, it'd be nice, but let's face it, it's a different time.

Thoughts and features not listed?? Changes you all'd like to possibly see??

There is no way in hell I'll ever be able to afford one of these, but they sound fantastic! Can't wait to see pics.

Back