Would anybody buy teen/sidekick superheroes and super villains

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would want or buy any?

• Yes

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Hell Yes!!!

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Hell No!!!

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Lol well she sure grew up! And filled a few things out.

20120330203449!Starfire_008.jpg

Starfire_Titans_02.jpg

this second pic is serving Jennifer Lopez realness.

Last edited:
All of the Robins-es. Well, the main ones, anyway.

tumblr_mdokzi7diz1rl1pwbo1_1280.jpg

3. Classic original costume Robin. Since they used the same suit, switch out Grayson and Jason heads.

2. Tim Drake. 90s Green & Red (the modern costume most of us recognize) or 2000s Red & Black. Even Pre New 52 Red Robin. But not that thing with the wings he wears now pictured above.

But the main one I want is

1. DAMIAN WAYNE!!!! Many hated him but I love this character. My favorite Robin. Too bad... :( :mad:

:goodpost:I'd buy all those. Love Damian Wayne. Still pissed they killed him off.

For 1:4 Sideshow PFs
Sidekicks/Teens/Second Bananas
Robin
Nightwing
Batgirl
Superboy
Supergirl

Villains
Catwoman
Darkseid
Sinestro
Luthor (Armor)
Reverse Flash
Black Adam

I'd buy many, many more DC characters as 1:6 figures or statues

Starfire was never a sidekick to my knowledge. Nor was Nightwing. The whole purpose of Grayson shifting from Robin to Nightwing was that Batman didn't want to endanger him anymore as his sidekick. . .that Batman changed his mind about endangering young boys soon thereafter really made the whole thing seem pointless in hindsight, BUT. . .

Starfire was never a sidekick to my knowledge. Nor was Nightwing. The whole purpose of Grayson shifting from Robin to Nightwing was that Batman didn't want to endanger him anymore as his sidekick. . .that Batman changed his mind about endangering young boys soon thereafter really made the whole thing seem pointless in hindsight, BUT. . .

pretty sure the topic included "teen" supernymphs.

That frame of mind from Batman I think came more after Jason Todd. Dlck broke out on his own because he was sick of the way Bruce was conducting business and he grew into his own.

The thread is for both teens and sidekicks. And I'm not sure but I think it's being misinterpreted... I took it to be teens or sidekicks who could either be heroes or villains, i.e., Enigma in the past few years as a teen villain sidekiçk to Riddler, not just super villains in general.

But Starfire was a Teen Titan so she counts. Like the other older Titans, she's now a young adult. **** Grayson counts as well, since he was originally a teen sidekick as Robin, and even once he left Batman he was still a teen hero in the Titans. I believe he was college age by the time he became Nightwing, so he may or may not have been a teen by that point.

You can choose young adults. I mislead, I also meant the characters who got their origins starting with a team or a more mainstream character such as batman, superman, Green Arrow, Teem Titans, etc.

Robin is the archetype of a sidekick so him and no others.
(War Machine is hot but no teen)

Villian wise I would easily go for Black Adam, Darkseid, Luthor (in armor), Sinestro, Deathstroke, Killer Croc, and maybe Solomon Grundy.

Back