Worst Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reading your post that they selected the HT Wolverine, I didn't even bother to click the link.

Who ever made that list must have dog shiiit in their diet.

Lol @ them calling the indy figure an old hobo living in a fridge.

They incorrectly use the word "hirsute", which means incredibly hairy, to describe the look of the figure . Obviously the "writer" has a better grasp on self-infatuated snarkiness than he has on the english language.

-

Last edited:
Really idiotic list... so figures that are scary are considered the worst? Maybe it could be a list of figures that wouldn't make good toys; but either way it was a total fail :lecture

"As Wolverine, Hugh Jackman played a tough guy. You know, the kind of guy that doesn't play around. This is exemplified in his action figure, whose psychopathic snarling face gives the impression that if you tried to play with him, he'd cut your eyes out and climb into your skull."

^ How is any of that bad? Why's this guy on the list?

Wow, probably worst list ever from one of the most uneducated people on the internet. I love when people ????? about Tonner sculpts. What an idiot.

im not really a fan of horror figures either, i mean i dont get the appeal of haveing some extremly scary bloody disturbing thing your shelf. i think thats part of the reason i sold my HT joker, just too freaky after a while. and come on some of these figs were good and should not have been included on that list.

but there were some i agreed with. first off, wtf is with the brokeback mountain dolls? thats just.......um, WEIRD, and pretty creepy that they would make something that offbeat. and yes, those idiotic twilight figs. who in there right mind would want these??? i mean, how could you even "play" with them? again, WEIRD. and indy in the fridge....i dont know, but to me thats a very interesting piece! wouldnt mine owning that myself. and how could be bash the rocky figs? they are very well done! obviously the guy isnt a collector. looks like he just saw these images off the net and then decided to make a hate list.

Last edited:
Any 'worst figure' list that doesn't involve the "super blow Superman" ain't worth its weight in ????.
supermo.gif

Back