Worst Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one better then that, check this gimp out!.

sw0317luketrdfront.jpg

sw0317luketrdattack.jpg

And not really a action figure but, you get why this one is brutal too. lol!

finger.jpg

Last edited:
im not really a fan of horror figures either, i mean i dont get the appeal of haveing some extremly scary bloody disturbing thing your shelf. i think thats part of the reason i sold my HT joker, just too freaky after a while. and come on some of these figs were good and should not have been included on that list.
To each his own, what you find disturbing I find completely normal, its all relative my friend. :D

As for the list...totally idiotic. While I might not be a fan of some of those figures, I wouldnt say there the worst.

Snape was alright, his headsculpt was very close to Alan Rickman's!! :)

253903_snape.jpg

These should be added:

Emma Frost (horrible) and X3 Jean Grey (as bad as the movie)
consistent.jpg

i like the rocky 1 figure, ht needs to do a dx rocky with all his outfits.

The seemed to only compliment the HT Wolverine...weird.

"As Wolverine, Hugh Jackman played a tough guy. You know, the kind of guy that doesn't play around. This is exemplified in his action figure, whose psychopathic snarling face gives the impression that if you tried to play with him, he'd cut your eyes out and climb into your skull."

^ How is any of that bad? Why's this guy on the list?

They also describe it as having a "psychopathic snarling face" while the picture above has a calm, neutral expression. :huh

Weird list overall, really.

The whole reason wolverine is on the list is some people wanted him to have screaming ????? face, as opposed to the focused expression ht gave him.

I think we should add the new Rainman Brad Pitt Stunt Double to this list.

EDIT: Nevermind, thanks to me, Rainman is revising the sculpt as we speak.

Found this Lanard CORPS! guy in my GI Joe box recently. He's pretty damn ugly, though I don't know if that makes him bad or not.

DSCN2066-1.jpg

I can't even imagine the logic behind this guy.

Back