Wormwood 1:6 WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Gein

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been working on this for a week now, if you want the full story, check out my thread over at spawn.com: https://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534396

There's been enough interest in the head that I've decided to cast and sell them, so if you're interested, let me know.

Anyhow, here's the Cliff Notes version of my progress:

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

The first cast, which I will clean up and detail and make another mold of from which I can pull the best possible cast:

IMG_3779.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Wormwood 1:6 WIP (offering heads for sale--painted pics on page 3)

And Wormwood's companion, The Calamari:

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

More to come!

Last edited:
Didn't get as much work done as I wanted to this weekend, but all the tentacles are finished and I've got my work cut out for my blending them all.

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3781.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

I spent about an hour and half today adding detail to and finalizing the cast from mold #1, then I started the molding process again.

Here's a picture of the first mold--it's weird to see my sculpture in negative.

IMG_3784.jpg

Awesome. Ben templesmith is great, I love his art.

Maybe you would know his stuff from Original 30 days of night comic.

You plan on selling these? What are your thoughts on rest of outfit. Would you sell a full figure?

Yeah, I'm casting several heads for people that are interested--offering painted and unpainted. It'd be a heck of a lot cheaper to put together your own figure because you'd have to pay double shipping, but hey, if you wanted to pay I could probably do it--would be around $200, maybe more, though.

It's a Wormwood partay...

IMG_3789.jpg

Paint prototype coming soon.

Laid the eyes today--couldn't continue last night without the aid of calipers.

IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

Those eyes look sick! And I have to say the sculpted tentacles are very impressive... not to mention your little 3/16 wonder :rock

Back