Worldbox X Onetoys OT019 Man Of War (God of War Kratos)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't sure about Thor before the game came out, but he was great. He was a powerhouse, loved his warrior bloodlust and how fast he was even with his size.

I haven't used the site you mentioned but Kit is the man when it comes to HK sellers.
Yep I see that he's well recommend here!
In your experience do their preorders ship around the same time as the official release or after about a month or two?

Yep I see that he's well recommend here!
In your experience do their preorders ship around the same time as the official release or after about a month or two?
You order with Kit and you'll have your figure as soon as it's released. He's the best!

Anyone know if Kit has ever permitted a deposit for one figure to be transferred to another? I POed a figure months ago that I don't really want now, would rather put the NRD towards Kratos instead of cancel. Most places don't allow that though.

Anyone know if Kit has ever permitted a deposit for one figure to be transferred to another? I POed a figure months ago that I don't really want now, would rather put the NRD towards Kratos instead of cancel. Most places don't allow that though.
I don't think so, I believe deposit goes into figure production,that's why it's nonerefundable.

I stalled around about ordering and missed the window as well. If no other sites have it, OSK will most likely have some extras when it releases due to cancelations and such.

Any word on this? Really hope it turns out great - just finished replaying God of War and I'm going to treat myself to Ragnarok for my birthday and it got me thinking of this figure!

I preordered this, but I still think Mondo has a better body proportion. The shouder-arm joints on this are somehow throwing the shape off. Overall still good though

Coming straight from BBICN:

Onetoys 1/6 Kuishen beard parts finalized,

details optimized and enhanced.

Let everyone wait for a long time,

it is expected to ship in the fourth quarter of 2023~

183828j4q4fro5xaqfqfrr.png
be421f9cf72cecf86adb62d7c5247367.png
f2e79fec8d5232e1ebe5a7dc9fe7d7ab.png

02abf454a6af46b983ae24702e62eb99.png

So... Delayed to Q4, oof. So many releases stacking by then. Just saw this now, I was doing a deep dive looking in BBICN. Looks sick to be honest.

Here's the comparison to the old prototype update photo. I can see some really minor changes which I like. Bear around the mouth is fuller, wrkinles around the nose are more pronounced and the nose doesn't look so droopy from the side, might just be my imagination or the weird angles but yeah, I love it!
435679-4D610E0A-BF4F-4548-B435-21CA8D61995C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back