Action Figure World War Z Brad Pitt Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I seen the movie now I'm all in for this bash, I want to go with the tan tactical pants and black shirt look. I've be poking around online to find the right stuff, nothing Is perfect for the job so the hunt continues. Anyone got leads on gear for this bash?

images

None of the pants out there match perfectly. I think he uses a blue and black tactical type shirt

The ax is from 21st century.. its on a soldier story body. It was loose, but i used some modeling clay to make a tight fit...

Thanks for that, I'm planning to put it on ether a ttm19 or aci christain body, do you know if the soldier story body has the same size neck plug as hot toys, ether way I should find out soon enough as my tracking shows its in town so I should get it today or tomorrow:yess:

I know mine won't be finished right away cause I'm still hunting for parts but I will post WIP pics by this weekend.

Just started putting it together now, still a wip but I'm really digging it, btw the head fit like a glove on the ttm19, no mods needed:yess:

wwzbash001_zps1b431641.jpg

wwzbash004_zps9dda544c.jpg

wwzbash002_zps8b6ac8bc.jpg

wwzbash003_zpsb0424117.jpg

Back