World War Wall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome collection and i just love this.

WARWALL26-1.jpg

looks incredible. Are the scenes custom built or did you buy them somewhere?

Each Scene is totally custom. They involved first figuring out what was going to happen in each... this was obvisously most influenced by the figures inhabiting them. If I was planning on using Airborne for example the scene had to make sense geographically for what they were. Next was the terrain mats. Which are actually terrain mats for 1:32 scale miniatures. The long grass terrain mat is perfect regular grass for 1/6. The mud matt looks like wet sand hence the Omaha Beach/Rangers scene. Desert mat and Snow mats worked great as well. The wood flooring under my German Secret Meeting dio and my Arnold as SS Radioman Dio are both 1/12 dollhouse REAL WOOD flooring panels.

After that I had to figure out what accessories could go in each. Furniture for indoor scenes. Aquarium rocks are great boulders for the desert and grass scenes. Aquarium driftwood for tree trunks. Small 1/32 scale rocks and shrubs are great little stones and weeds in 1/6. raft moss makes good foiliage. I bought a bunch of the ittle packets of Snow that came with the DiD Leon Basin figure and literally made it snow in that scene so that the figures had realistic snow on them.

Then a bunch of the set-ups had there own SET-Piece something that made them individual. The DID Nebelwerfer in the Indy scene. The Billy Hicks B-17 Compartment. The Dragon Radio set. The Zundapp 750 german motorcycle. The Soldier Story hedgehog tank trap. The Dragon's Tooth custom tank trap I found on ebay. The Dragon Puppchen gun. etc.

Finding all of these things was NOT easy and pretty expensive but I had a plan and vision that would NOT be denied.

I'm glad everyone likes them!

Now all you need is Aldo scalping Nazis

Believe it or not... he's on the way. Gonna stand him toe-to-toe with the much taller/bigger Arnold. I figure 1944's T-800 needs a formidable opponent!

There's a few figures on order still missing... DiDs Major Konig and DiD Vasily Zaitsev are missing too. Vasily will join his Russian Comrades around the camp fire and Konig will be the fourth edition to the german secret meeting taking place.

Believe it or not... he's on the way. Gonna stand him toe-to-toe with the much taller/bigger Arnold. I figure 1944's T-800 needs a formidable opponent!

Awesome... sounds like Aldo will get a bit of a surprise when he takes that scalp :lol

And given the size of Arnold, you might need a Bear Jew for back-up :lol

Awesome... sounds like Aldo will get a bit of a surprise when he takes that scalp :lol

And given the size of Arnold, you might need a Bear Jew for back-up :lol

DUDE, I WISH AND HOPE hot toys decides to give us a Bear Jew. That'd be an AMAZING figure!

0698f02a6ei-roth.jpg.jpg

My god!
I love your display!
Fantastic! And that from a guy who doesn't collect these!!
Have you seen my WWII RC tank collection? You may enjoy it ;)

Back