World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They really are going put a bunch of Kung Fu Panda's in the game? It's obvious where they got inspiration for this expansion. Totally stupid.

While babies are playing with their pandas, I'll be playing The Old Republic.

since Cataclysm :lecture

Since it's leveled off, with this expansion there's really no chance they'll add new players, I think WoW is going to be going down. There's some hardcore players who are super excited about this, but to everyone else it seems like a bad April Fools joke.

They really are going put a bunch of Kung Fu Panda's in the game? It's obvious where they got inspiration for this expansion. Totally stupid.

While babies are playing with their pandas, I'll be playing The Old Republic.

It looks a lot like Kung Fu Panda, but from what I've heard, the concept has been around since before Kung Fu Panda

Still a bad idea though

While I think it'll be fun for WoW I'm sort of on the fence about having full blown Chinese Pandas in Warcraft lore.

Kung Fu Panda took the idea from Pandarians and made it into a movie. I think people have been asking for Pandarians since WoW first came out. I'm amazed it took so long for them to finally release them, I always thought its inevitable despite Blizzard keep saying they won't include them into WoW. I'm more interested to see how the monk class will play though.

Biggest mistake they've ever made

Right. adding the MOST REQUESTED CLASS AND RACE SINCE BETA to the game sure is a mistake .

Nah, they'll do fine. I'm ppretty sure wows HAS leveled off . you're quite right about them not adding any new players.

But , then, they have approx TEN MILLION ACTIVE ACCOUNTS.

So that' ten million accounts, times 14.99 per account per month.

They're in no danger.

AT ALL.

Amusingly, this goofy expansion is seriously making me want to play againl.

Pandarans have been in game long before Kung Fu Panda, just never available. And no I don't play but I do wiki alot of stuff. lol.

I just hope they are keeping more good storyline development possibilities up their sleeves for Warcraft 4, if that ever comes out. Seems like they exhausted quite a lot of significant lore elements going out of War 3...BC..Wotlk...Cataclysm...

Pandas are fine, but seems a little out of place. Anyways, Blizz isn't dumb, they'll figure something out.

Thought they said at the first blizcon that there would be no more Warcraft RTS games ?
That world of warcraft was warcraft 4,5,6,7, etc.

oh didn't know that. Darn...what will happen to warcraft after wow finishes (not sure when or if that will happen...but all good things come to an end I would assume.)

Right. adding the MOST REQUESTED CLASS AND RACE SINCE BETA to the game sure is a mistake .

Nah, they'll do fine. I'm ppretty sure wows HAS leveled off . you're quite right about them not adding any new players.

But , then, they have approx TEN MILLION ACTIVE ACCOUNTS.

So that' ten million accounts, times 14.99 per account per month.

They're in no danger.

AT ALL.

Amusingly, this goofy expansion is seriously making me want to play againl.

To everyone who doesn't play the game, it looks like a terrible, terrible joke. And even from many people that do play it they think it's a pretty stupid idea. Considering that new content is what keeps the game going, this means that there is no good content coming out for a while, there's a good chance for dropoff before they can get out something actually cool for the game.

I just hope they are keeping more good storyline development possibilities up their sleeves for Warcraft 4, if that ever comes out. Seems like they exhausted quite a lot of significant lore elements going out of War 3...BC..Wotlk...Cataclysm...

Pandas are fine, but seems a little out of place. Anyways, Blizz isn't dumb, they'll figure something out.

Thought they said at the first blizcon that there would be no more Warcraft RTS games ?
That world of warcraft was warcraft 4,5,6,7, etc.

There's some really cool story in WoW but yeah WarCraft III is the pinnacle of BLizzard storytelling in my book.

To everyone who doesn't play the game, it looks like a terrible, terrible joke. And even from many people that do play it they think it's a pretty stupid idea. Considering that new content is what keeps the game going, this means that there is no good content coming out for a while, there's a good chance for dropoff before they can get out something actually cool for the game.

There's plenty of interesting new gameplay content added to the expansion besides Pandaran and Monk.

The new critter pet turn-based battle system makes collecting critters much more fun (especially those of us who got the collecting bug :D )

And probably the biggest game changer yet since release day; classes have no more talent trees, and instead you get to pick one talent from each category that your class can do (CC, dps, heal, mobility, survival, etc) that can be from any spec, and mix and match them the way you like. So you can have crazy stuff like a feral druid casting typhoon and summoning treants while in bear form, by giving up the feral equivalent talents in those category (no feral charge or range snare) This is a really buff oriented talent system, as opposed to the old system which was really nerf oriented. I'm really excited to come back to WoW and see how it all plays out.

-

Last edited:
Back