World of Warcraft Deathwing Polystone Statue Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blog post is finally up.

Sideshow presents Deathwing the Destroyer Statue from Blizzard

The Deathwing Statue will be priced at $599.99, with optional payment plans available.
Pre-orders begin tomorrow, January 9th.

200207-product-feature.jpg

200207_press02.jpg

200207_press03.jpg

200207_press08.jpg

200207_press09.jpg

200207_press07.jpg

$600 is better than I thought! Wonder what the ES will be. I'm sure "tbd" to start.

Honestly for that size I was expecting it to be almost twice that. I think it might have been with all the lights that were originally planned for it. I still might get this if he's available come 2016

I have just over $300 reward points. Been saving up to buy a full statue. I have several more coming and in a month or two will have $400 or more. I think this is the statue to use them on. I won't have enough for $600 unless I wait 6 months, but I may be able to do just that since I can't see it selling out before release, whatever the ES is.

Based on the Apple it looks maybe 12"to the top of his head but it's a big wingspan. Wonder if the wings will be polystone? If so it's a shipping nightmare.

It's a huge statue. Looked fantastic at comic con (though these photos look better... Always do). The head isn't exceedingly large but it never can be on full body dragon statues.

this have light up features

No, mate, it doesn't have a light up feature.

I'm cool with that as they never last long, if they even work at all. So people just end up with faulty statues in the end. I wouldn't be bothered if light up features disappeared altogether from all future releases.

It should have lightup features, I don't see how this wouldn't. I think ill wait a few more months and just drop a reward point bomb on it when i get some more points.

I really want to get this guy in probably early 2016 due to all the Fett stuff coming out. Does it bother anyone else that there are constant prototype disclaimers all over the product page? He looks amazing, and a must have for that price, but I'm still a little worried

Back