World of Warcraft Deathwing Polystone Statue Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's going to be announced :-(

Guess not, which is a shame because I'm ready to throw my money at it, but the more Star Wars stuff getting revealed the more my money goes away from Deathwing. Plus his expansion has been irrelevant for almost 3 years now

From SSAlex on Statueforum:
Almost there with Deathwing! It's looking more positive that it will get a release before the end of the year. *fingers crossed*

I was just thinking about this guy while playing WOD and was really hoping for some new information. Happy to see him go up soon! Now I'm just worried he will be in the 800-1000$ range

I was just thinking about this guy while playing WOD and was really hoping for some new information. Happy to see him go up soon! Now I'm just worried he will be in the 800-1000$ range

You're probably right. At the rate the PFs are going, I would guess this going to be at least in the $599+ range. Luckly, I've been saving all my points for this one piece.

My guess is that this will at least be 700. Most likely 800. It is a huge that you and I don't see any reason why they would price is less than the Godzilla.

My guess is that this will at least be 700. Most likely 800. It is a huge that you and I don't see any reason why they would price is less than the Godzilla.

It's also reported to have lights in the mouth, chest, and ruins

SSAlex confirmed that it does not have any light-up feature.
My wallet is very happy to hear that, but I'd rather is not be included as opposed to taking them out like they did for the Pacific rim line. Still a fantastic piece though

Light will make this piece pop out even more... Why SS skip this :dunno

Could be a price thing, or poduction thing, or maybe adding lights made the statue too heavy or unstable

Blizzard didn't approve light up.
Also, light up costs are so low that really make no difference on the final price.
Not a fan of the light ups but I also think that when they make sense (like in this one), it's better to have more options, than fewer. It's on pieces like Arthas that light up should have been skipped altogether.

So SS said, the day the p.o. was to go up, that Blizzard requested it be pushed back to January. Very strange. It would seem Blizzard did this to get more sales on their own statue of Grommash. Who knows. Deathwing is probably the last sculpture that SS will be doing for Blizzard since they can do it in house now.

So SS said, the day the p.o. was to go up, that Blizzard requested it be pushed back to January. Very strange. It would seem Blizzard did this to get more sales on their own statue of Grommash. Who knows. Deathwing is probably the last sculpture that SS will be doing for Blizzard since they can do it in house now.

Well with the announcement of a possible 1/4 scale hot toys Boba Fett it might be too little too late for me on the piece, at least until it goes on sale

Might as well In House. SS is taking forever w their Blizzard stuff. You lose interest waiting so long, and none are being released.

Back