Action Figure World of Nintendo Action Figures and Micro Land Sets from Jakks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jakks Pacific 20" Super Mario

59039_155783-noscale.jpg

I got my 20 inch Mario from Gamestop. It has some paint issues. Wished I knew Toysrus sold them so I could check in store and pick the one with good paint.

Yea, I picked the one with the best paint job when i went to Gamestop. I'm going to get another for home to position next to my Wii U. LOL

Yea, I picked the one with the best paint job when i went to Gamestop. I'm going to get another for home to position next to my Wii U. LOL

Thanks for posting this. I just picked one up. Mine has paint issues as well, but for $35 I would be crazy to complain. All issues can only be seen while holding in hand up close. But sitting on my shelf next to the TV, it looks sweet! If this were made by diamond select or some other company with better quality control, I could see it costing 3X as much. So for the price, some scuffs on the paint won't bother me.

Anyone need a Link? Found an extra for someone. If not I'll end up returning it eventually.

Also TRU raised their prices over here. The 6" are $20, the 4" are $10.50, and the 20" mario is $41!!!

Finally found link, but my local TRU is charging $13.99 each. There was only 2 and I found it hiding behind the mini box sets.
I haven't seen wario, DK or bowser yet.

Throw me a PM :)

I'd have to check. Usually a regular box is cheaper. They're pretty large-sized!

So I just came across a 9 inch World of Nintendo mario. $25 here in Canada. None on ebay... Rare, or...?

Back