Action Figure World of Nintendo Action Figures and Micro Land Sets from Jakks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally playing catchup on this line. I lucked out and found a deluxe Metroid at TRU last night. Then today Target randomly had a Luigi on the shelf so I grabbed that. I'm being selective and not getting everything so there isn't too much more I need, I just wish it was stocked better locally.

Not Jakks but there is a Gamestop exclusive 8 inch Fox McCloud resin statue. $79.99 and 5,000 es

119557b.jpg

Set 5 is already out just seen them on ebay, I hope I can find them soon. I want Cat Luigi, Gold Mario, and Bowser Jr.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

These must have been released already, or at least the set with Shiek. Saw a handful of them at TRU.

On a side note, I'm trying to track down all the 8-bit 2.5 inch figures, I currently have green link and donkey kong. If anyone could help me out and if they see any, pick em up? I'll pay plus ship etc. etc. or if you're looking for any I'll help you out as well.

I'm trying to get all of them (the mario variants, the link variants, etc.)

These must have been released already, or at least the set with Shiek. Saw a handful of them at TRU.

On a side note, I'm trying to track down all the 8-bit 2.5 inch figures, I currently have green link and donkey kong. If anyone could help me out and if they see any, pick em up? I'll pay plus ship etc. etc. or if you're looking for any I'll help you out as well.

I'm trying to get all of them (the mario variants, the link variants, etc.)

I saw a red 8-bit Link at my Kmart two days ago. Ill check today to see if hes still there.

Wave 7 4in

JK95718Alg.jpg

Wave 9 2.5in

JK99803Alg.jpg

Wave 10 2.5in

JK99809Alg.jpg

For me all I want is Cat Mario, Toad(4in), and Blooper. No Monty Mole yet! :(

However I can't wait to get Cat Mario. Meow. :)

Back