World Box: Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat) 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but that doesnt make it official at all... anyone can put text like that on a picture. Im not saying its a fake for sure but, like I said, as long as I dont get official information, Im not buying :)

I could tell Fire Figures was a scam right off the bat. But I don't get the same feeling from this at all.

Keep in mind this figure is being offered through distributors, so it's as official as you're going to get. Fire Figures was never offered through distributors.

Also, remember that both Asmus and ACI have the LOTR license, and that's "official", but we never got any press releases from anyone. Asmus was known for doing nothing but bootlegs before and now they've gone legit.

Sorry, but that doesnt make it official at all... anyone can put text like that on a picture. Im not saying its a fake for sure but, like I said, as long as I dont get official information, Im not buying :)

Official distribution through Diamond. Preorders through Cotsworld, Toyanxiety, and big bad toystore are as official as you're gonna get from a smaller company like worldbox. those images above ARE the press release from worldbox. I'm not sure what else you want man.

Ordered!
Head issues aside, this is a pretty cool figure and the accessories are just great. The price is decent as well, not overpriced like HT.

And this is definitely official, cos you can order it from most major toy shops. Even my local retailers are bringing it in.

Yeah, you could also order syco products on major webshops while they didnt have a license to sell outside of asia (I believe) :)

Ill probably wait for inhand pictures. It looks nice but I can wait

you could always order through BBTS. No deposit, and they Don't bill you untill it ships. They get their stock last, so you will see inhand pictures before it ships to you, and no penalty for canceling before it ships either.

They DO, IF you get their newsletter. they have a "coming soon" section akin the the "coming in 30 days" section in the sideshow newsletter.

it's not PERFECT, but it's better than nothing.

I just don't know why it's so difficult to notify customers directly about their incoming pre-orders.

I don't think there's going to be an official message from anyone from WB. The only thing I could find was from Mortal Kombat online which was a link to this page https://itakon.it/americane/mortal-...nza-per-la-produzione-di-action-dolls-16.html

Google Translate provided the info in English
https://translate.google.com/transl...nza-per-la-produzione-di-action-dolls-16.html

It basically just reiterates what we already know.

and the problem with BBTS is the import fees :) I'll wait and if we want him, I'll order locally... we always get things last so that's okay

I have this on order, can't wait to see more from the line! :rock Not bad for just over £100.

Direct Collectibles in the UK are stocking these along with One Sixth Bruce I believe.

Re: WorldBox:1/6 "Mortal Kombat " SUB-ZERO

Wow! This looks amazing, which is the tempting date for this?

Nowadays, I think it's solid value to have a good-looking licensed 1/6 figure priced between $130-$140. I hope our dealer would have this on PO -- would love to have SubZero and Scorpion on a shelf!

130359bhbhhbx3njz3dhjn.jpg

I just love how they wrote the text at the bottom -- very matter of factly , just like having a conversation with someone :lol

I'm really enjoying the counterpart to this thread in teh vidoe game section ( where this belongs, for the record) where there are still people refusing to order becuase they doubt it's a legetimate liscensed product, like fire figureures was.

Back