Action Figure World Box 1/6 Shenmue Figure coming soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is crazy though. Never expected a company to make this. F4F did a statue but I "needed" a figure. Dreams comin true! *wipes away single tear*

Yeah. First thing I did was forward the news to here and any sega related fan clubs etc. Seems they still haven't gotten the news yet.

Like you said. Wasn't expecting this either. If the quality is as good as their MK line or even better. Then having world box doing this isn't a bad thing.

Even a figma isn't out of the question either since they are doing virtua fighter figmas. Yippeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? If you started it, please finish it off. God knows how long we get these in hands. Be nice to admire your work at least.

I've just planned it, still struggle to find brown jacket though. Already sculpt Ryo head on zbrush. But honestly its might be a mess so IDk if I want to continue

I've just planned it, still struggle to find brown jacket though. Already sculpt Ryo head on zbrush. But honestly its might be a mess so IDk if I want to continue

Thats cool. Just one of those things, if you not into it, then move onto something else. How about doing Lan Di or some other character?

Look at it this way..

Do you want to Kitbash what might be a more accurate Ryo for cheaper than world box crazy prices? Plus it'll be unique and you can add your own special touch

Awesome. I was planning on kit bashing a Ryo and Ren for years now. So glad World Box is doing this!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Back