Working on my first Star Wars custom: ROTS Anakin. (Need advice on body choice)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cingen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all!

Today I finally received my Sideshow Sith Anakin and it's time to start customizing.

However, I'm actually already stuck on the first step, namely the choice of the body.

Does anyone have any suggestions of which body I should use for a ROTS Anakin? I'm not sure but I feel like a TTM 21 may be a bit too bulky (This is just a gut feeling, haven't had the chance to actually test it yet)

Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Go with the Narrow Shoulder True Type from Hot Toys. Alternately, there are a LOT of knock-offs on Ebay right now for half the price.

Go with the Narrow Shoulder True Type from Hot Toys. Alternately, there are a LOT of knock-offs on Ebay right now for half the price.

So just the TTM 21? I tried putting the suit on one recently and I'm not sure if it's too bulky or not.. Hard to judge without a headsculpt yet but something just feels too big, I'm not sure at all of how "correct" this is though since this is my first real custom.

Back