In Need of Daenerys Targaryen Custom Help (Body and feet)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brendan352

Super Freak
Reaction score
I will be attempting my first custom figure by taking a stab at creating Daenerys from an earlier season using the ThreeZero sculpt. The look I am going for is this:

emiliax2.jpg

I am going to try to make the dress myself, as I don't believe there are any pieces out there to match it already. I'm thinking the only other things I need to buy are a body and sandaled feet (I'm assuming she's wearing sandals). Does anyone know of a seamless body that will work with the ThreeZero head And skin tone? Her neck and arms will be exposed so I don't want any joints to be visible. And lastly, any good sandals out there? Any tips for all of this process would be greatly appreciated, including the dress making part. Thanks!!

BTW, this is the head I'm talking about and using:

605aa5f6.jpg

All I can tell you is, if you use a Phicen (TBLeague) Pale Med bust figure (seamless) the skin tone should be right, (she is pale) but it will more than likely be too tall. Emilia Clarke is small. You can try and locate sandled feet to go with the Phicen body from ebay. The feet are from their Sparta Warrior. I used a set for a kitbash of woman on her way to the beach. 1 piece bathing suit with a cutoff sweatshirt and unbuttoned denim cutoffs with sunglasses and the sandled feet. It came out quite well. Good luck though as I haven't seen any for a while.

Back