Woozie0's-Ever-Evolving-Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom Archangel, one of my favorite statues (about 1/3.5 scale)

P1030882.jpg

P1030890.jpg

P1030905.jpg

P1030900.jpg

P1030909.jpg

P1030917.jpg

What an incredible piece! Great custom, congrats!!!:clap:clap:clap

Spiderman 1:4 Scale Kit

I had a local painter do this for me. I requested the dark blue and darker, blood red colors in the costume. The pics don't show the blue as dark as it is in person.

I'm definitely happy with how it turned out! I like it more than the Spidey comiquette.

Superman 1:4 scale Custom

P1040429.jpg

P1040433.jpg

P1040471.jpg

P1040467.jpg

P1040438.jpg

SO BEAUTIFUL. And it's a custom??? That means it's a unique piece! I envy so muuuuch!!! My most sincere congratulations for having this!

You have a really beautiful collection! Besides the Superman, I especially love the Street Fighter, X-Men, and Baroness statues. And the Predator maquette! All of it looks awesome!

Congrats on the new additions mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Congrats for the new acquisition ;)

Great Scores on Spidey and Storm; Woozie, Great Great Post

SO BEAUTIFUL. And it's a custom??? That means it's a unique piece! I envy so muuuuch!!! My most sincere congratulations for having this!

You have a really beautiful collection! Besides the Superman, I especially love the Street Fighter, X-Men, and Baroness statues. And the Predator maquette! All of it looks awesome!
Thanks so much all!!!

ARH Medusa Rattlesnake Edition

This is ARH's best creation by a long shot. The sculpt, pose, and story that the diorama tells are all excellent. I am particularly impressed with the paint job this Rattlesnake edition. Finally a paint job that does a sculpt justice!

Back