Woozie0's-Ever-Evolving-Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome score on the custom statues. All you need now is a 1/2 scale custom statue, especially, Hulkbuster battle damaged version lol.
Thanks GW...lol I'd like to get into 1/2 scale stuff but I'm having a hard time finding room in my place for 1/4 scale right now!

WOW! Great Update and Great Pic's, Great Post; Woozie

Not bad my friend your collection is looking really good as well as those photos.
Thanks fellas!
Wow great pictures. Can you do any pictures of your cabinets or shelve's where you display them?

I'm going to try. Things are still all over the place for me so the shelves need a lot of organization. I'll try to put something up soon.

NICE Archangel!

Thx Oneye...those two customs - Batman on Gargoyle and Archangel are the statues that really caught my eye and got me into collecting in the first place. But it wasn't until years later that I actually acquired them.

Predator Maquette Exclusive (one of Sideshow's best....details are fantastic!)

After posting these pics I realized I forgot to put the shoulder canon on....:slap Will have to go back and take some more...

P1030771.jpg

P1030788.jpg

P1030786.jpg

P1030800.jpg

P1030806.jpg

P1030838.jpg

P1030810.jpg

P1030802.jpg

P1030805.jpg

Back