WonderCon in Anaheim, March 16-18

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok wondercon is Diet Comic Con?

Yes. I remember attending the first year it was at Moscone in 2003. Before that the "Wonderful World of Comics Convention" was in Oakland and run by the guy who owns the LCS near me. They sold it to SDCC in 2001. So basically everything that goes on at SDCC goes on here just on a smaller scale or it used to be.

In 2003, you could spend half a day, get autographs, sketches and signatures without much an issue.

Last year it looked like this:

800px-WonderCon_2010_-_Floor_013.jpg

The SF show always had specialized footage made available for it for years, stuff that never seemed to fully leak out. There are rumors that both ASM and The Avengers will have stuff for it as well.

Yeah I was going to take my son this year, probably dress him up too. Oh well, from what I hear it's not supposed to be permanent although I've heard rumors otherwise.

I was pretty surprised when I saw this thread with "Anaheim" in the title. It's been about 5 years since I've been but I was also hoping to take my son in the near future. Guess that will have to wait.

Yes. I remember attending the first year it was at Moscone in 2003. Before that the "Wonderful World of Comics Convention" was in Oakland and run by the guy who owns the LCS near me. They sold it to SDCC in 2001. So basically everything that goes on at SDCC goes on here just on a smaller scale or it used to be.

In 2003, you could spend half a day, get autographs, sketches and signatures without much an issue.

Last year it looked like this:

800px-WonderCon_2010_-_Floor_013.jpg

The SF show always had specialized footage made available for it for years, stuff that never seemed to fully leak out. There are rumors that both ASM and The Avengers will have stuff for it as well.
Wow something I havent seen at comic con in years, space to walk :lol

Grue still going? Damn March Madness has me locked down here in Vegas. But just maybe I could spring a one day trip down for Sunday...

Back