Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally get it when people hold this piece in high esteem. It deserves it. It has many things going for it. It just is a product of its time when Sideshow had very poor QC. Probably because the edition sizes were highly inflated around the time of this statue's release.

Got mine today....Perfect, no damage what so ever, box is minty fresh too as they used corner protection.

DSC_0384_zpsv9gtxqr8.jpg

DSC_0385_zpss6ktt3ny.jpg

DSC_0386_zpsxhywvnsu.jpg

Fantastic photos! Gorgeous piece. I might just bite the bullet and pick this one up. When did you order this?
Ordered her back end of 2015 i just had to push her back 2 week due a bank switchover on my end. She was suppose to ship the 8th march. Also thanks glad you like the shots :duff

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ordered her back end of 2015 i just had to push her back 2 week due a bank switchover on my end. She was suppose to ship the 8th march. Also thanks glad you like the shots :duff

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ah gotcha! She's a beauty, I can't seem to stop looking at her. I have an all-marvel collection with a couple of video game pieces. She just might make me break that rule and be my first DC piece.

Did you play with the color on those pics a bit? Her costume in your pics has a lot of orange in it, while mine is blood red. Same with her lipstick, yours looks very natural while mine is quite red. I like how your eyebrows look more natural, as well, while on mine it looks like she's wearing Mascara. The overall look of yours is more beautiful, and less of the mannish look often associated with this statue.

B33AC0C0-823B-486A-993A-E463F995E1AC_zpsoo6sdego.jpg

Did you play with the color on those pics a bit? Her costume in your pics has a lot of orange in it, while mine is blood red. Same with her lipstick, yours looks very natural while mine is quite red. I like how your eyebrows look more natural, as well, while on mine it looks like she's wearing Mascara. The overall look of yours is more beautiful, and less of the mannish look often associated with this statue.

B33AC0C0-823B-486A-993A-E463F995E1AC_zpsoo6sdego.jpg

i altered the temp a little to compensate for the warm lights thats about as much as i did, the rest was just the usual post processing like clarity or sharpening etc, i can get the unaltered shot tonight if you want, its actually a really clean painted sculpt on mine.

Just picked mine up this morning! I rarely ever complain about statues but this one seemed sloppily painted and like it was missing the final coat of paint in a bunch of places. You can't really see it from far away so I'll live.

They do all look good together
db3e06e7b44c809a37360acf0e09c424.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go mate unaltered natural light shots

DSC_0393_zpsxzktwnwu.jpg

DSC_0394_zpsngo6ykyz.jpg

Back