Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This WW is as perfect as it gets. It is better than Batman PF and Superman PF. Not everyone going to be satisfy with it but the same can still be said if SSC did another WW in the far future.

Yup... She stands out the best among the 3.

Anyone see the custom cape someone is selling for this? red with star trim and a clasp. It looks pretty nice I just felt it was a little to expensive

I didn't like the cape. IMO, it covers too much of her, so I probably wouldn't use it at all.

All you guys are lucky, I think this statue looks fantastic! Only reason I didn't order her is I am running out of space with what I've already got and what I've got coming. If I can manage to make more room for her, this one would be very high, maybe at the top of my already-released wishlist.

Still the best pf statue ever made (sculpted) imo minus the qc issues. Steve pulled this hard to do sculpt off to perfection. This is how I imagine ww. Amazing!

I have a huge collection of PFs that include the original Captain Americe, both Batmans, Superman etc and by far the statue that gets the most positive comments from both men and women is my Wonder Woman PF. A good friend's wife actually wanted to buy one herself until she saw the price. Definitely a great statue with a commanding presence in any collection.

I have a huge collection of PFs that include the original Captain Americe, both Batmans, Superman etc and by far the statue that gets the most positive comments from both men and women is my Wonder Woman PF. A good friend's wife actually wanted to buy one herself until she saw the price. Definitely a great statue with a commanding presence in any collection.

I probably don't have a huge collection like you, I only have 9 SS and 1 XM plus Spider-man PF arriving next week. I only started collecting 2014. I have the trinity Batman (modern PF), Supe and this WW. I love this WW don't get me wrong. I would probably agree with others that WW is better than the other two but to say that this is "the best pf statue ever made" that's a very strong statement. I have Hulk PF and XM Bolt, imo Hulk is a really good sculpt minus the seam on the neck and Bolt was awesome. heck when my 8yo daughter first saw this WW she said "WW looks like a boy and her hair looks weird" lol

I probably don't have a huge collection like you, I only have 9 SS and 1 XM plus Spider-man PF arriving next week. I only started collecting 2014. I have the trinity Batman (modern PF), Supe and this WW. I love this WW don't get me wrong. I would probably agree with others that WW is better than the other two but to say that this is "the best pf statue ever made" that's a very strong statement. I have Hulk PF and XM Bolt, imo Hulk is a really good sculpt minus the seam on the neck and Bolt was awesome. heck when my 8yo daughter first saw this WW she said "WW looks like a boy and her hair looks weird" lol

I'm not saying its the best statue ever made, its not even the best of my collection, I'm just saying its the statue that gets the most positive comments when people view my collection.

I'm not saying its the best statue ever made, its not even the best of my collection, I'm just saying its the statue that gets the most positive comments when people view my collection.

I understand what you are saying, WW gets a lot of positive comments when people look at my collection as well. I think it's the best WW statue I don't think it is perfect, I have 1 issue with the statue that I just cant ignore with that said the QC nightmare this had I know this statue has this negative aura around it tarnishing it for ALOT of collectors and only SS is to blame for that.

I understand what you are saying, WW gets a lot of positive comments when people look at my collection as well. I think it's the best WW statue I don't think it is perfect, I have 1 issue with the statue that I just cant ignore with that said the QC nightmare this had I know this statue has this negative aura around it tarnishing it for ALOT of collectors and only SS is to blame for that.

No offense, but why are you letting an "aura" bother you? I went through 2 shields and 3 or 4 hair pieces until mine was perfect. That doesn't diminish the statue itself, IMO. Mine is amazing now, just took a bit longer than expected.

No offense, but why are you letting an "aura" bother you? I went through 2 shields and 3 or 4 hair pieces until mine was perfect. That doesn't diminish the statue itself, IMO. Mine is amazing now, just took a bit longer than expected.

That isn't what bothers me I was just stating why alot of people have disdain is all

Back