Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2ND EDITION, ROUGH NIGHT VERSION. They better fix this
:monkey4

12696820_1342696045756946_1141952448_o.jpg

The first run did have misses as well. If you don't like it because of any issues, then I say return it. Or at least have SSC replace it.

I wouldn't hesitate to return a statue I don't like ...and I have no trouble waiting for another version down the line. As a collector, you don't have to settle.

The first run did have misses as well. If you don't like it because of any issues, then I say return it. Or at least have SSC replace it.

I wouldn't hesitate to return a statue I don't like ...and I have no trouble waiting for another version down the line. As a collector, you don't have to settle.

I emailed them within 10 minutes of receiving it asking if I can swap this ho out.

Ok, I think I will wait for a new version, however many years that takes. If they end up doing BvS statues, hopefully they get the likenesses on point, especially after MoS.

I know she is suppose to look fierce like WW would, but she comes of more angry looking rather than a beautiful warrior.

Atay007: I totally agree with you!!!! I thought that myself. She looks pissed! I keep wondering if I should still get this one!!! While I do not want her to smile like Stupergirl (misspelled on purpose), she should at least "look beautiful when she is angry", right?

This WW is as perfect as it gets. It is better than Batman PF and Superman PF. Not everyone going to be satisfy with it but the same can still be said if SSC did another WW in the far future.

I'm a big fan of this PF myself. I think she looks both beautiful and fierce. A perfect combination for an Amazon warrior.

Back