Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will. Never been to a big comic con yet. I hope they don't slap the crap out of me for hitting on them. :lol I have a lot of expierences talking to girls. But when they don't know me well you know. It's like a box of chocolates you'll never know what you will get.

Just show them your comic collection. Panties will be on the floor before you finish showing them your "comics that start with A" long box.

I'm at a loss for words...

1474.gif

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping you all can give me some advice. I am currently on my third WW Premium Format Ex statue. The first had major issues. The second was much better but the headpiece was broken and there was a black paint mark on the front of her boot.

The third one is almost perfect save for some minor and one major quibbles. As these are now out of stock, I have been offered a small discount on a future order to keep her or towards a purchase of a regular edition. Based on the issues below what would you all do? Maybe I'm being to picky? I love this piece and I would dearly love to get a close to perfect one!

Minor Quibble 1: There is a slight imperfection (bubble) in the mold of her torso just to the right of the left vertical seam. This bubble causes a noticeable the dark spot which can be seen (albeit barely) in the photo.

IMG_2306-Copy.JPG

Minor Quibble 2: Small black paint mark on the side of her boot.

IMG_2308 - Copy.JPG

Major Quibble: The "cloth" piece of the staff is molded flowing forward and touches the shield. This really bothers me as I have gotten 2 this way, while 1 that I had to send back because of the broken hairpiece was passable. I don't think these staff pieces are supposed to rest on the shield, but customer service told me that most of them would be like that due to how these were produced.

IMG_2298 - Copy.jpg
IMG_2299 - Copy.jpg

Thanks for any advice you all can provide. I admit that I'm a little tired of sending this one back and forth, but I really love this statue and would dearly love one that doesn't have issues.

Thanks,
Mike

You could display it with the axe hand instead. The other two problems are minor. I would keep it and take the credit.

You summed it up already when you said they were minor quibbles. SS rarely does perfection. Keep her and take the credit. Your lucky to have had three to chose from

You summed it up already when you said they were minor quibbles. SS rarely does perfection. Keep her and take the credit. Your lucky to have had three to chose from

:exactly: you're still very lucky to have 3 to choose from normally it's 1 replacement and you could be out of luck like me.

You could display it with the axe hand instead. The other two problems are minor. I would keep it and take the credit.

Keep the statue. Now I'm worried about my shield and cloth touching. I never tried my shield and only went for the ax ever since I got her. I like the axe so much more. I need to at least try the shield once to see how it will fit. We'll never mind. I just remember it's pass 30 days yikes.

I'm at a loss for words...

1474.gif

Is something wrong with your ww? :lol

But your screen name is comicbookguy. So you picked your name because? And please don't say from one of the Simpson's most annoying characters.

Uh... Hmmmm.... I was a huge Simpsons fan, I love the comicbook guy in the show a a lot, I like comics the art side, and collectible toys........ For real Yep I did. :wave

Can anyone tell me what is the common problem or things i should look out for with the new batch of WW?

Can anyone tell me what is the common problem or things i should look out for with the new batch of WW?

It's everything unfortunately. I didn't even ask for a discount credit for my QC issues. Noticble but still very minor compare to what many others recieved.
But if you can get one with very minor issues it's still well worth it to own her.

Your very best...wow....and I know you have seen alot

Yes in my opinion even those supersize statues and sexy females cannot beat this superb sculpt of this character. I love the pose, costume, strong face and body, the ex axe is so much better in person. Also love the height of the base. I love many statues like GH, Talon, ms marvel, she hulk, alien big chap, galactus is so awesome. But ww beats them all for me. Just so well done aside from all the many QC.

Back