Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get a pic yesterday but the new hair I got fits better than the last 2 so I'm keeping it. Still irritating that I had to glue a piece back on after receiving it broken but I just want to get dealing with this statue behind me. She is finally complete and looks good on my shelf, which is all I wanted weeks ago when I first got her. I would like a little break before the variant is announced so SS can get their **** together with this mold.

Variants? Has it been posted in previous page with photoshop what it might look like?

Got my replacement body and spear hand.

The lasso arrived completely deformed. Bummer. But to top things off, she doesn't fit in the original base. Her front foot hovers and doesn't even come close to the peg. I obviously wouldn't want to display her like this because it looks ridiculous, and over time would only increase the odds of the back leg cracking under the stress.

Pretty disheartened. This thing was $400. That is A LOT of money. Hopefully SS can work with me.
My replacement body came hovering just like that also. They forgot the ax I needed too. Back in the box again...

Here is my repainted wonder woman, after a tried for second time to get a decent replacement without success , overall very happy with the final result.

IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1162.JPG

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG
IMG_1175.JPG
IMG_1164.JPG
IMG_1125.JPG

Here is my repainted wonder woman, after a tried for second time to get a decent replacement without success , overall very happy with the final result.

View attachment 179526

View attachment 179529

View attachment 179530

View attachment 179531
View attachment 179531
View attachment 179532
View attachment 179534

Looks fantastic! If I were to make any adjustments to it, I'd paint the skin between the tiara and hair the same color as the hair, because Sideshow gave her way too much forehead, and maybe painting some stars on her butt, although that part might be pretty hard. Great work.

Last edited:
Hey guys! Looking for a way to display your flawed EX shield arm? Just kidding.

Seriously, if you want a stand that I think works really well to display the shield take a look.

I bought a 10-pack of these from ebay for $8 shipped but only need 1. I'm not trying to make any money off these but don't know of any way of shipping them any cheaper. If anyone knows of a cheaper way to ship please let me know. I'm offering them at $2 shipped anywhere in the US or $7 shipped for the remaining 9 stands.

If you're in Houston and want to swing by you can have 1 gratis.

Please keep in mind I'm not a business, just an individual so may not be the fastest at shipping out these stands.

Apologies if this is not appropriate forums for these.

Attachments

• IMG_2643.JPG
    IMG_2643.JPG
    352.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_2644.JPG
    IMG_2644.JPG
    544.2 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_2645.JPG
    IMG_2645.JPG
    544.8 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_2646.JPG
    IMG_2646.JPG
    300 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_2647.JPG
    IMG_2647.JPG
    322 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Repainted? Did you do that or commission a repaint?

I did it myself, I was very disappointed with the QC on this piece, I sent the first one for a full refund then I got in the wait list. A week later my waitlist converted, I got another Wonder Woman with issues as before. I took me several weeks to fix this piece, I did a lot of sanding to fix all the imperfections.

Was told no more are available, and a $50 credit.

She doesn't come close to fitting the base. Her front foot hovers over by a good cm. Not exactly thrilled.

I did it myself, I was very disappointed with the QC on this piece, I sent the first one for a full refund then I got in the wait list. A week later my waitlist converted, I got another Wonder Woman with issues as before. I took me several weeks to fix this piece, I did a lot of sanding to fix all the imperfections.

DAAAMN. YOu done did gooden! haha

Received my third hair replacement today. Broken. 1 spot a metal wire was exposed (just like my 2nd replacement). Another spot was snapped off and laying in the box. They should really be using bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts in the box (along with that sculpted foam they use already). I just emailed them letting them know.

Yea...mine has her foot hover about 1 cm over too. I figured its hard to notice unless really get in there and check. I may just get a pebble or something that is same color as that base and put that between the foot and base. I didnt want to take any chances of gettting one that was worse as it already was a replacement. My initial piece had a nice dent and paint chipping on the shoulder so this 2nd one was much better. Sucks that we have to look at buying these expensive pieces like we are playing roulette. Well.....this may explain why prices are going up so much. SS may be spending a lot their operating capital on fixing and taking care of all these blunders. Just shipping all these back and forth has to cost a fortune.

Just saw that the EX version was available again for purchase, wth??!!

The same thing happened with Catwoman

I'm gonna say they are probably mostly returns, judging from recent experience. Ordered an EX Sunday, got it yesterday. It didn't even come in the normal brown shipper. It had clearly been re-packed and it was pretty much the same old story you've seen on here for the last 200 pages or so--body doesn't fit flush to the base, hair chipped, spear bent. Sending it back as soon as I get my RMA. Totally unacceptable.

I'm gonna say they are probably mostly returns, judging from recent experience. Ordered an EX Sunday, got it yesterday. It didn't even come in the normal brown shipper. It had clearly been re-packed and it was pretty much the same old story you've seen on here for the last 200 pages or so--body doesn't fit flush to the base, hair chipped, spear bent. Sending it back as soon as I get my RMA. Totally unacceptable.

Ouch. I wouldn't want someone's return that had issues on it... that happened to me years ago with the HT DX10, pieces were all over the place, clearly pre-owned and returned... sorry to hear that.

Also, :welcome1:

Ouch. I wouldn't want someone's return that had issues on it... that happened to me years ago with the HT DX10, pieces were all over the place, clearly pre-owned and returned... sorry to hear that.

Also, :welcome1:

Thanks for the welcome.

Needless to say, I wasn't happy. Worst part is, there was a letter in the box addressing me as "Dear Valued Collector,"...the letter went on to explain how one of their QC reps had opened the box to "personally inspect it for any flaws, damage, or defects"...good job on that one.

Its a shame because she really is amazing looking. Maybe I'll snag a reg once I get my refund.

Thanks for the welcome.

Needless to say, I wasn't happy. Worst part is, there was a letter in the box addressing me as "Dear Valued Collector,"...the letter went on to explain how one of their QC reps had opened the box to "personally inspect it for any flaws, damage, or defects"...good job on that one.

Its a shame because she really is amazing looking. Maybe I'll snag a reg once I get my refund.

Hope it works out for you. If I were to get one, I even feel more inclined to get one at a local shop that I've examined, just to be sure there are no defects or issues with it to be safe and to save all the hassle of returns and such, given how many QC issues this had.

Hope it works out for you. If I were to get one, I even feel more inclined to get one at a local shop that I've examined, just to be sure there are no defects or issues with it to be safe and to save all the hassle of returns and such, given how many QC issues this had.

This is how I'm starting to feel about SS in general. Unfortunately, there isn't anywhere close to me that sells SS statues.

Back