Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear you guys got junk.
Mine was perfect, but the hair part shifted in the box, with a small piece breaking off. A replacement been sent out, so I'm happy.
Wonder why the QA is not consistent...Different factories maybe.

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would join the thread to say that I believe I have to send my WW PF back also. It just has to many issues for me to live with. I have asked for a replacement, but reading through the thread, it seems like there aren't that many available?

I haven't read the entire thread, but I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues similar to mine. Maybe I'm overreacting, but as a Wonder Woman fan I feel disappointed.

Shield Issues:
The staff "cloth" scrapes/touches the shield when fully assembled. I haven't seen this in any picture of this figure and makes me not want to display her with the shield :-(

The blue paint has been applied to the gold ring on the top portion of the shield

Shield_1.jpg

Body Issues:
There is a visible brown ring (glue residue?) and a black gap where the arm of the body meets the bracelet that holds the staff. I wonder if this could be why the staff ends up touching the shield.

Bracelet_3.jpg

There is also hole a couple pins wide in the back of her left torso where her left arm joins the body.

Torso.jpg

The painting of the star under her belt has 3 knicks on the upper left edge.

There are resin or paint bubbles on her knee and a large scratch on the back of her right thigh.

Axe Issue:
Large black scratch on the bracelet. I understand that the bracelets might be designed to look battle worn, but this seems like just a black scratch

Staff Issue:
Large brown paint marks on the index and middle fingers. (seems like a brush went astray)

Staff.jpg

I have asked for a replacement but it seems like a credit or a refund are the only options. I really hope I can get an exchange though as I really want to add her to my collection.

Sorry to hear, Mike. The QC issues are too much. I decided not to get this and thus cancelled my framed print before it was charged. Hoping the variant will be much better with respect to quality control.

Sorry to hear, Mike. The QC issues are too much. I decided not to get this and thus cancelled my framed print before it was charged. Hoping the variant will be much better with respect to quality control.

You can try to get a reg at a lcs.

Just heard back from SS today. Had requested a replacement shield because it has some small paint globs. The base has a small chip/scratch and there is a silver mark on the underside of one arm but I said I'd fix them if they'd give me a credit. They said no replacements are available and offered $50 in credit. Will probably take that and have them pay off the last flex on a figure I have coming. Overall mine looks great and I can only see the issues if I'm looking for them.

Framing it yourself will cost more than what Sideshow is charging

Why is framing so expensive? The print is 80.00 so the framing leads to 240.00? I frame my posters at Walmart and the 24x36 frame is buy one at 20.00 and get one free. So is these new frames a exclusive with something cool looking on them?

Why is framing so expensive? The print is 80.00 so the framing leads to 240.00? I frame my posters at Walmart and the 24x36 frame is buy one at 20.00 and get one free. So is these new frames a exclusive with something cool looking on them?

The same reason that a nice restaurant charges you more for a meal than McDonalds.

I asked about that last time, apparently these are professionally framed, frame quality is top notch, and you don't have to worry about creases or handling issues since it'll be framed already for you. I have yet to receive a framed print so I don't know how it is exactly, but that's what others have said. I usually buy those cheap Walmart frames for my movie posters too, haha.

The problem with $20 Walmart frames is they don't have non-acid backing and protect your poster from UV which causes fading over time, also the cheap frames usually use glass which after time your poster can stick to it, so if you ever go to take your poster out of the frame its going to rip.

Framing isnt cheap ... If u get it professionally done

Btw 89.99 for print + 150 for framing with matte border

When i framed this like 15 years ago it cost me i think $150

Larger than the sideshow prints but i also got it done when the shop had a steep discount of 60% off i think

I like the frame more than the poster but whatever

Back